How do you swallow so many?!!

I've been reading about how many loads some ladies have swallowed in one session, and I am both awed, dumbstruck and incredulous. I really need to know...how did you do it? I have swallowed three at once and I was full. Probably could have swallowed a couple more, but there is no way I could swallow 10-20 loads, that seems impossible. I couldn't drink a quart of water at once, how can someone swallow that much semen? I'm fascinated by it. Did you really swallow, or just cum in mouth and let it slide out (my preference). Weren't you full? Did it get to be a real labor after a certain number? Did you get a stomach ache? I would love to try swallowing more (if hubby would let me), but I just don't think I could physically do it. It sounds erotic, but I'm afraid I'd get sick. Ladies, please tell me how you did it and what it felt like (no guys please, I want to hear it from the horses mouth, there's a difference between watching it and doing it).

Drinking from a bowl makes it very impersonal for me. Watching and feeling it shoot from a cock is much more erotic. I do hope to experience a larger group some day, one at a time. I appreciate the feedback, I was a little concerned about the quantity of semen I could ingest, but that's apparently not an issue. Now I just have to get my husband to share my exuberance!

I've never tasted cold cum, but I would imagine it's horrible. And who are you doing it for? You, or them? I do enjoy hot, creamy semen, but right from the tap, not refrigerated or room temperature. Swallowing many guy's cum can be very erotic, but the aspect of swallowing it in a vessel after it's congealed sounds disgusting to me. It completely negates the eroticism of milking and sucking it from a penis. While I'm sure there are those who do enjoy it, I will leave the bowl stuff to 18 year old japanese girls.

I've had up to five guys one after the other with no ill effects. I prefer taste and texture to volume though. Here's a spoiler alert, most men aren't Peter North when it comes to volume anyway. One of my lovers drinks a glass of pineapple juice daily. I have no idea if this affects texture or volume, but the taste is wonderful.

Orally bi hubby here.
I had a buddy that I used to suck off on a regular basis. Sometimes I would suck and swallow two of his loads in a row. I never had a problem with his 2 loads and often wanted more.
He was going to invite one of his coworkers over to help feed me, but that never materialized.
If given the opportunity, I’m sure I could easily swallow 5-6 loads with no issues.
The only time I had any issues swallowing cum was when I sucked off a co-worker once several years ago and he had a pretty big load, but it was VERY THICK and so sticky that it stuck to the back of my throat and was hard to get it down. It also had a very strong chemical flavor, and with it stuck in my throat, it forced me to gag a little, and I had to grab a bottle of water to help wash it down.
Most cumloads are not that bad. LOL

The taste, texture and quality all depends on the guys eating habits so every male taste varies. Being a Bi guy since teenage I must have swallowed a lot of semen but at once I guess it was 2 guys at once. Then again if your addicted to swallowing cum then it won't matter if it's 3 or 30 loads. 😊

Now I have fantasies of huge gangbangs and it all forced down my throat, so my reality is based on just a few dicks with a few loads… But… Not sure it was mentioned but swallowing a load of cum while giving head is no where’s close to drinking many loads out of a cup (as an example). I tried that… as far as I’m concerned I could probably swallow load after load as it’s being sucked out of a dick… but there is no way I could swallow multiple loads if saved in a cup ….
Doesn't swallowing a cup or bowl full of cum totally remove the erotic aspect of sucking it out of a cock? It seems like it merely becomes a "Fear Factor" challenge rather than a sexual act; it loses the thrill of extracting the semen through your own unique efforts and talent. Even within the realm of a gangbang, having it forced down your throat straight from a cock has a sexual nature to it and can be arousing. What do you think?

Oh just one "serving"
But that's like having one spoon of ice cream, it's easy and not fattening. The question is, how do some women swallow so many at once? Having never swallowed more than 3, I wasn't sure if it gets filling or you get any side effects. Judging from the response, it's not a problem. Would you like to swallow more at once?

Reactions: Tof82
But that's like having one spoon of ice cream, it's easy and not fattening. The question is, how do some women swallow so many at once? Having never swallowed more than 3, I wasn't sure if it gets filling or you get any side effects. Judging from the response, it's not a problem. Would you like to swallow more at once?
Well I was not offered more than 2 servings at several minutes interval. But being a doctor I can tell you it has absolutely no side effects it is very safe, I really don't know how many calories it will carry per serving but are you intending to swallow like one kg?!!! ;)

Reactions: Tof82