How do you think your wife would react, if a well hung guy flaunted his big cock bulge for her to admire every time they meet ???

Should I tell him how much my wife loves looking at his big cock bulge and how horny it makes her??

• Yes, You should tell him to stop flaunting his big cock bulge to your wife

• No, just wait and see what develops

• You should do nothing and let him seduce her

• You should encourage her to take his big cock out and suck and fuck him the next time he comes over

Results are only viewable after voting.
Se would have an issue with it. My wife is really conservative and really do not like to talk about sex much due to her past molestation as a teen. However I am working with her to loosen up and she is getting much better but its a process with her.

Se would have an issue with it. My wife is really conservative and really do not like to talk about sex much due to her past molestation as a teen. However I am working with her to loosen up and she is getting much better but its a process with her.
Wonders wat attracted you to a cuck themed site such as wife wants to play, i mean if she has issues with a cock bulge then ffs.

Lets set the record straight playa noting attracted me to the picture. It was the question posed that caused me to respond. Dont get it twisted.

I feel sure she would enjoy the pic I posted

Reactions: Dlh247