How do you think your wife would react, if a well hung guy flaunted his big cock bulge for her to admire every time they meet ???

Should I tell him how much my wife loves looking at his big cock bulge and how horny it makes her??

• Yes, You should tell him to stop flaunting his big cock bulge to your wife

• No, just wait and see what develops

• You should do nothing and let him seduce her

• You should encourage her to take his big cock out and suck and fuck him the next time he comes over

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want to try him in me
He can be deep inside me too, anytime he wants,lol
I would invite him over and make sure my wife was enjoying some drinks and leave them alone as much as possible. Hopefully coming back to find her either on her knees trying to suck his superior cock or bouncing up and down on it totally naked and oblivious that I am even there
If I were you wife and you invited him over I'd be sending you outside while I seduced him

View attachment 607099

Your wife says to you, have you noticed the size of the sex big cock bulge your friends is packing in his tight jeans. You ask her if she wants you to ask him not to wear them here any more, your wife shyly shakes her head and says its ok, but OMG seeing his lovely big cock like that makes me so horny, I know I shouldn't look at it but I cant help myself, babe
OMG i wish he was her fucking me

1637316909037.png

Your wife says to you, have you noticed the size of the sex big cock bulge your friends is packing in his tight jeans.

You ask her if she wants you to ask him not to wear them here any more, your wife shyly shakes her head and say NO of course not, I love looking at it babe

But babe, OMG seeing his lovely big cock through his pants makes me so horny, I know I shouldn't look at it but I cant help myself, babe.