How does a hotwife observe and understand one man's size when he is dressed?

Tiger85

Male
Nov 7, 2019
Let's say you meet a guy on a hotel's roof garden and you find him handsome how will you try to realise his size? What is your preferable type of trousers and underwears? Cuck hubbies can reply to based on their experience with their hotwife.

Reactions: Dlh247
I usually try to dance with them to see how big they feel when pressed against me.
Do you think from your experience when a man walks wearing a white sorts without underwears can you understand if he is big or not even without being hard? I think it is very difficult and requires too much experience for a woman to understand one man's size without being hard.

Yes, I think the same as a man. Yesterday, I wanted to check females reactions wearing a white shorts without underwears. I noticed on glassdoors while I was walking, the penis was formated inside the shorts. Several times women accidentally put their hand on my penis or stare at it. It happened even with some very consernative old women and with many at their 50's.

Yes, I think the same as a man. Yesterday, I wanted to check females reactions wearing a white shorts without underwears. I noticed on glassdoors while I was walking, the penis was formated inside the shorts. Several times women accidentally put their hand on my penis or stare at it. It happened even with some very consernative old women and with many at their 50's.
Good looking cocks need attention ;)

• Love
Reactions: Dlh247 and Tiger85
I tried the dancing and grabbing thing at first, but it can be deceiving. Now, I just ask. And tell them if they are exaggerating I will throw them out. But if they are honest, I will suck them dry.

I asked that of my exwife she said if she was unsure she would fall on the old method of shoe size, bigger the feet bigger the cock. Its usually worked. Failing that her favorite pulling time was on holiday so she just watched for the bulges in speedo's on the beach (it was in the 80's lol). My exgf used a somewhat more forward approach by dancing with her hands behind her back and then backing into a would be suitor to have a little grope and squeeze, or as we did simply join an online adult dating site That way it removes all doubt

KK has various techniques for gauging a potential encounter partner's cock size during random pick-up excursions. One of her sexiest is just being blunt, direct, forward, and asking him how big his cock is. Other techniques include dancing with the guy in venues where that's a possibility, to "bulge watching," a sort of sport/shopping mind set where KK's looking at guys to see what's swinging between his legs.

The hottest move I've ever seen -- in the 80s, a youngish woman developed her own dance move. While on the floor, she would squat [thereby sticking out her rump, which she wiggled profusely in time with the music], and grab a man's pants over the front pockets, adjacent to his junk. She pulled the pants material taunt and worked it back and forth across his stuff with her nose no more than 5 inches from the object of her desire. She did this for anything from 1 to two full minutes, and did it with guy after guy. She incorporated this into and along with her other dance moves. None of the guys I saw her do became erect. They must have had good control. I've never seen that since. Too bad!