How has your attitude changed over the years

Would you now suck a cock?

• Total voters

6inches

Couple
Gold
A topic recently came up about how peoples attitudes have changed about sex. When I was young people (me included) always picked on gays. But over the years as people mature, and it came out of the closet its accepted more. Now reading the stories here and having trouble servicing the wife, I find I would jump at the chance to suck a cock for the wife and clean up, and bottom. So I wonder how many guys have changed over the years from straight to Bi and would now suck a cock or if the wife has a lover suck the wife's lover and clean up, or bottom. Or maybe its a fantasy now.

Last edited:
Couldn't vote properly in your poll, as none of the options really applied to me. I have told my wife, when describing a fantasy to her, that I would find it very exciting for her long term boyfriend to make me suck his cock, or fuck my virgin arse. I'm not really into the bi aspect, more the humiliation aspect. Unfortunately he's not really into any bi play, so has remained as a fantasy. Wife did say she would liked to have seen him do it!

Last edited:
Reactions: EgyBull
As a bisexual man, now in my 60s who has been bi all my life (well since I became interested in sex anyway), I think attitudes have changed a lot. It certainly tended to be something you kept close to your chest until you were sure another man was bi or gay. There could be a lot of hostility around it. Now most people don't care, which has meant a lot more men having been willing to explore their bi side.
Quite a number of the guys Lynn has played with have been happy for me to suck their cocks and more. Some are openly bi., Some try to cover it up by saying it's about putting the cuck in his place but often the reaction I get indicates that they are really enjoying it. So maybe they have bi tendencies they just can't bring themselves to admit it or maybe they really believe it's about being assertive with the cuck but I'd respond to that by adding who is really in control in that situation - the guy sucking cock or the guy moaning with pleasure as another man sucks his dick?

I’m sure so.
A real cock has bit more give in it than a toy so it's more comfortable, though a jelly dildo is similar. Hard toys aren't as good. Also a real cock feels warm inside you not cold like a toy.
An inflatable butt plug is a great training aid to open you up and get you ready for cock esp bigger ones and it's great for keeping your sphincter used to being stretch. Your ass can soon tighten up again if it's not regularly used.
James

Yes, i can only imagine how much better a real cock is, I keep hoping. But i use one of those toys with 2 motors one in the tip and the other the rimming kind, let me tell you no cock could move like this.....

Reactions: Cifer1192
A real cock has bit more give in it than a toy so it's more comfortable, though a jelly dildo is similar. Hard toys aren't as good. Also a real cock feels warm inside you not cold like a toy.
An inflatable butt plug is a great training aid to open you up and get you ready for cock esp bigger ones and it's great for keeping your sphincter used to being stretch. Your ass can soon tighten up again if it's not regularly used.
James
If this happens, there will be no condoms. I want to feel his balls unload in my ass. Do you agree and if so, how have you best protected yourself against STDs?
Robert

Reactions: Pampix
Lynn here. But the same things apply when I'm getting fucked bareback - and I agree bare does feel better. Check out the statistics where you live - some areas have higher rates of STDs than others. Older guys, esp married men are much lower risk. most of the men we've played with who have enjoyed bisexual play have only been bi when playing with couples in a cuckold situation as part of their bull role or mostly only orally bi but can occasionally be persuaded to go further, rather than young guys on the gay circuit (hubby has had unprotected sex with gay men he knew well but that's another matter and largely in the past now) . You can of course decide that you only want to play with guys who have a recent sexual health certificate. We don't but we do get regularly tested ourselves as we don't want to pass anything on and for our own peace of mind. But there is always a risk with unprotected sex. We've never had any problems and I've had unprotected sex with hundreds of guys, a small number of whom have also had sex with hubby. So I guess we've been very fortunate. But like anything in life you have to decide for yourself what degree of risk you are prepared to take.
Also most of the guys who have had sex with hubby (not including just cock sucking) have been regulars we know and trust.
One of the big ones to avoid is intravenous drug users as they are a much higher risk group.
Don't know if that helps or not but hopefully gives you a few pointers.
Lynn xx

Lynn here. But the same things apply when I'm getting fucked bareback - and I agree bare does feel better. Check out the statistics where you live - some areas have higher rates of STDs than others. Older guys, esp married men are much lower risk. most of the men we've played with who have enjoyed bisexual play have only been bi when playing with couples in a cuckold situation as part of their bull role or mostly only orally bi but can occasionally be persuaded to go further, rather than young guys on the gay circuit (hubby has had unprotected sex with gay men he knew well but that's another matter and largely in the past now) . You can of course decide that you only want to play with guys who have a recent sexual health certificate. We don't but we do get regularly tested ourselves as we don't want to pass anything on and for our own peace of mind. But there is always a risk with unprotected sex. We've never had any problems and I've had unprotected sex with hundreds of guys, a small number of whom have also had sex with hubby. So I guess we've been very fortunate. But like anything in life you have to decide for yourself what degree of risk you are prepared to take.
Also most of the guys who have had sex with hubby (not including just cock sucking) have been regulars we know and trust.
One of the big ones to avoid is intravenous drug users as they are a much higher risk group.
Don't know if that helps or not but hopefully gives you a few pointers.
Lynn xx
Thanks Lynn
While we were active in the cuckold lifestyle, we had a very rigorous selection and vetting process for potential bulls, which always included an understanding of cock sucking and cum eating included. From that platform, fucking me would not have been a large extension. Not being willing to participate now, my wife recognizes my needs but tells me I’m on my own. That petrifies me! Thanks for listening.
Robert

Reactions: owlcuck and EgyBull
Thanks Lynn
While we were active in the cuckold lifestyle, we had a very rigorous selection and vetting process for potential bulls, which always included an understanding of cock sucking and cum eating included. From that platform, fucking me would not have been a large extension. Not being willing to participate now, my wife recognizes my needs but tells me I’m on my own. That petrifies me! Thanks for listening.
Robert
Oh sorry to hear that - that must be tough !
Always happy to chat xx

I think if I ever get fucked I would have the guy get tested to be safe, using a condom would be the same as using a dildo or vib.