After all, most men want to fuck a pussy no matter what the owner looks like. But a real hotwife who respects herself must to look good for her bull. How do you girls take care of yourself? how do you take care of your body, pubic hair, what cosmetics do you use, what you eat?

I go to the gym twice a week. After an hour at the gym, the instructor "works" me for two hours. At massage twice a week. After an hour of massage, the masseur "works" me for another hour. Do you think that is enough? I think the cum is the magic potion for me...
Well you certainly get value for money out of your gym membership hun 😉 xx

Reactions: mirella.hango
After all, most men want to fuck a pussy no matter what the owner looks like. But a real hotwife who respects herself must to look good for her bull. How do you girls take care of yourself? how do you take care of your body, pubic hair, what cosmetics do you use, what you eat?

I go to the gym twice a week. After an hour at the gym, the instructor "works" me for two hours. At massage twice a week. After an hour of massage, the masseur "works" me for another hour. Do you think that is enough? I think the cum is the magic potion for me...
maybe you could spend more time getting your deep internals massage

Reactions: mirella.hango

My philosophy

WWTPhotwifeshirtgymnetlabelWWTP.pngDsquatarmsWWTPnetlabel.png

DsquatbendWWTPnetlabel.png

Last edited: