How I became a cuckold after discovery of my wife cheating on me

Mar 21, 2022
About 16 years ago my wife was cheating on me and I found out when I found pictures on her phone of his cock about to enter her as well as in her pussy (I found out later that she liked to look at them while she masturbated). I then began watching her panties in the laundry hamper and found sperm stains in them fairly often. I was angry but I held back just to see how far it would go. After about three or four weeks, and many panty stains later ( and confusion as to why it made me hard), I confronted her. She tried to deny it then when I told her about seeing the stains in her panties and the photos she started crying and told me she was sorry and that she would stop seeing him. By this time I had lots of time to “think” about it so I came out and told her that I understood that my little cock was totally useless and I knew she was faking orgasms with me over the years.

She was a little shocked by what I told her but was still tearing up. I also told her that I fully understood why she was cheating on me, because she is very sexual and needs more than I could ever possibly give her. She was even more shocked by this time but she listened intently as she sniffled and wiped her tears. I then told her that I didn’t want her to stop seeing him but I wanted her to explain to him that I knew what was happening and that I was ok with her having him as a regular fulltime lover, and I wanted her to ask him to come to the house to talk. She got up with a puzzled look on her face and walked into the washroom. I went to my workshop and left her to think about what I said. She came to me about a few hours later and was still looking puzzled but when she spoke she had excitement in her voice. She asked me if I was being real about it, to which I said "absolutely". She jumped at me, put her arms around me and kissed me then ran out of my shop. She called him and told him everything while I stayed in my shop to give her some privacy to talk to him.

He came over that night and had a look of fear on his face when we both answered the door, so I just shook his hand and told him to relax and come sit down. After about 3 hours of chatting, she was sitting beside him and was rubbing his leg for awhile with the tv on for sound to help break the angst in the room. She then leaned over to kiss him and he looked at me awkwardly so I just said, ok you two I’ll leave you two for awhile while you take some time to absorb this, and went into the kitchen and had a beer at the table. About an hour later she came into the kitchen and asked me to stand up. She hugged me and kissed me and asked me if it would be ok if they went up to our bedroom to fuck.

That hit me like a train for sure but it excited me at the same time. I said “of course, go be happy, have fun” all while trying to hide my shaking. Well, she ran in and grabbed him by the hand and ran upstairs with him, into our bedroom and closed the door. After about half an hour or so I ended up listening intently to her squealing and calling his name over and over again while also hearing the sound of his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her hard. I ended up going to the guest room to sleep but couldn’t get to sleep while hearing them fuck and of course stroking my little cock with the thought in my head that he now owned my wife’s married pussy, and that excited me sooooo much, which again was still confusing me as to why I felt this way. I wanted badly to see the “proof” by witnessing his sperm leaking out of her married pussy, which she gladly let me see a few weeks later.

About 8 years later and several lovers had cum and gone, she asked me if I would be upset if I never fucked her ever again, to be truthful I was kind of expecting this. I told her that I would most likely miss it a bit but it wouldn’t upset me at all, especially since I hardly had sex with her anyway. She kissed me and told me she loved me so much but really dislikes my little cock and that I cum in less than two minutes and have done that since we first met. I laughed and told her that I understood. Later that evening when her boyfriend came over she broke the news to him that her married pussy now belonged to him exclusively and that I was never again going to touch it except to lick her clean when she demanded it, which I always did quite eagerly, their combined juices had an intoxicating aroma and flavor. And knowing his sperm was floating around in her tubes truly excited me and made my tiny little pud hard as a rock! And to this day with her current lover/boyfriend, this continues to go on much to my delight!

There are soooo many men just like me all over the world who enjoy being cuckolds, it’s our path in life and we decided to accept that. I truly love knowing a good man with a very large cock is making passionate love to my pretty wife and is inseminating her heavily, in my place! 🙂

Last edited:
Will Smith is that you?

.......--

Ok, nice story i guess, still reads like any other "cuckold fan fiction".
:ROFLMAO: Not fiction at all, every word of it is true and I'm proud to tell the story. If you don't believe it that's ok, it's your prerogative to think what you wish to think. I am fully aware that many people are mostly negative and unable to believe things that are beyond their scope of understanding, so I don't get at all twisted over it lol. Carry on :giggle:

About 16 years ago my wife was cheating on me and I found out when I found pictures on her phone of his cock about to enter her as well as in her pussy (I found out later that she liked to look at them while she masturbated). I then began watching her panties in the laundry hamper and found sperm stains in them fairly often. I was angry but I held back just to see how far it would go. After about three or four weeks, and many panty stains later ( and confusion as to why it made me hard), I confronted her. She tried to deny it then when I told her about seeing the stains in her panties and the photos she started crying and told me she was sorry and that she would stop seeing him. By this time I had lots of time to “think” about it so I came out and told her that I understood that my little cock was totally useless and I knew she was faking orgasms with me over the years.

She was a little shocked by what I told her but was still tearing up. I also told her that I fully understood why she was cheating on me, because she is very sexual and needs more than I could ever possibly give her. She was even more shocked by this time but she listened intently as she sniffled and wiped her tears. I then told her that I didn’t want her to stop seeing him but I wanted her to explain to him that I knew what was happening and that I was ok with her having him as a regular fulltime lover, and I wanted her to ask him to come to the house to talk. She got up with a puzzled look on her face and walked into the washroom. I went to my workshop and left her to think about what I said. She came to me about a few hours later and was still looking puzzled but when she spoke she had excitement in her voice. She asked me if I was being real about it, to which I said "absolutely". She jumped at me, put her arms around me and kissed me then ran out of my shop. She called him and told him everything while I stayed in my shop to give her some privacy to talk to him.

He came over that night and had a look of fear on his face when we both answered the door, so I just shook his hand and told him to relax and come sit down. After about 3 hours of chatting, she was sitting beside him and was rubbing his leg for awhile with the tv on for sound to help break the angst in the room. She then leaned over to kiss him and he looked at me awkwardly so I just said, ok you two I’ll leave you two for awhile while you take some time to absorb this, and went into the kitchen and had a beer at the table. About an hour later she came into the kitchen and asked me to stand up. She hugged me and kissed me and asked me if it would be ok if they went up to our bedroom to fuck.

That hit me like a train for sure but it excited me at the same time. I said “of course, go be happy, have fun” all while trying to hide my shaking. Well, she ran in and grabbed him by the hand and ran upstairs with him, into our bedroom and closed the door. After about half an hour or so I ended up listening intently to her squealing and calling his name over and over again while also hearing the sound of his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her hard. I ended up going to the guest room to sleep but couldn’t get to sleep while hearing them fuck and of course stroking my little cock with the thought in my head that he now owned my wife’s married pussy, and that excited me sooooo much, which again was still confusing me as to why I felt this way. I wanted badly to see the “proof” by witnessing his sperm leaking out of her married pussy, which she gladly let me see a few weeks later.

About 8 years later and several lovers had cum and gone, she asked me if I would be upset if I never fucked her ever again, to be truthful I was kind of expecting this. I told her that I would most likely miss it a bit but it wouldn’t upset me at all, especially since I hardly had sex with her anyway. She kissed me and told me she loved me so much but really dislikes my little cock and that I cum in less than two minutes and have done that since we first met. I laughed and told her that I understood. Later that evening when her boyfriend came over she broke the news to him that her married pussy now belonged to him exclusively and that I was never again going to touch it except to lick her clean when she demanded it, which I always did quite eagerly, their combined juices had an intoxicating aroma and flavor. And knowing his sperm was floating around in her tubes truly excited me and made my tiny little pud hard as a rock! And to this day with her current lover/boyfriend, this continues to go on much to my delight!

There are soooo many men just like me all over the world who enjoy being cuckolds, it’s our path in life and we decided to accept that. I truly love knowing a good man with a very large cock is making passionate love to my pretty wife and is inseminating her heavily, in my place! 🙂
Fuck man this is so damn hot😩 good for you and your wife happy for You guys

Reactions: Cuckoldhubby
This is very good and similar except my wife didnt cheat. I talked her onto it. Probabaly more unbelieaveable is that my wife had been first loers since her 16 and me 17. We had both our children before i even talked her into this. But it was good and carried on lots at first (when he was single) then a lot more rarely after he married ( she doesnt know) but still carried on. Your right theres lots of us in this situation otherwise there wouldnt be websites or "clubs" people go to. I had him take her to a club on their own and picked them up after. one of the best nights of her life. Enjoy your time, its not life and death and were all a long time dead. Make the most of pleasure while you can x