How i talked my wife into doing other guys.....

hagolfh3

Male
Nov 25, 2020
My wife travels a bit for work....she always calls and checks in when she gets there and before they go out to dinner. I would always ask her if they were going out for drinks after dinner and then id ask her if she was going to get laid, cause she always gets horny when she drinks. I asked her every time she called for 6 months or longer.......then she finally asked me "if that's what i wanted".....i said yes, that I thought it would spice up our sex life, but i wanted to see pics of it..... she just replied seriously with "oh ok"........when she called the next day, i asked her again and she was quiet for a long while and then she finely said that she had gotten laid the night before....i told her I didn't believe it...we chatted a little while longer and we hung up.....then just after we hung up she texted me a couple of pics....one of them was with a rather large dick in her mouth looking right at the camera, and one was of her laying on her back with her legs spread wide and a guy on top of her and the head of his cock in her pussy.....i hate to admit this, but as soon as i saw the pics i creamed in my shorts.....i called her a few times and she didn't answer the phone....she finally called me back a couple hours later and she finally told me the details........

My wife travels a bit for work....she always calls and checks in when she gets there and before they go out to dinner. I would always ask her if they were going out for drinks after dinner and then id ask her if she was going to get laid, cause she always gets horny when she drinks. I asked her every time she called for 6 months or longer.......then she finally asked me "if that's what i wanted".....i said yes, that I thought it would spice up our sex life, but i wanted to see pics of it..... she just replied seriously with "oh ok"........when she called the next day, i asked her again and she was quiet for a long while and then she finely said that she had gotten laid the night before....i told her I didn't believe it...we chatted a little while longer and we hung up.....then just after we hung up she texted me a couple of pics....one of them was with a rather large dick in her mouth looking right at the camera, and one was of her laying on her back with her legs spread wide and a guy on top of her and the head of his cock in her pussy.....i hate to admit this, but as soon as i saw the pics i creamed in my shorts.....i called her a few times and she didn't answer the phone....she finally called me back a couple hours later and she finally told me the details........
There's nothing hotter than watching my wife suck dick! Well, maybe watching her being fucked. It's a toss up.

Ok, this is the Best startup story! Brilliant!
btw, she has fantastic nipples!

Do tell us more, and your wife’s nipplesare amazing 😍

She is very pretty Hot Beautiful lady. I wanna sex with her

Wow she is very hot and sexy

Reactions: Kev627
KK travels as part of her job, has for years. Before we started doing the hot wife thing, I pillow-talked her through fantasies of doing strangers, colleagues, etc. while she was on the road.

When she’d make her check-in call, I’d always tease her about picking up some guy at the hotel bar and taking him back to her room, or going to his. In that phase of our life, KK told me it’d never happen.

Years later, after we started doing the hot wife thing, KK confessed that she’d cheated on me a dozen times while she was traveling on business - decided one night that she’d had enough teasing, and took advantage of the opportunity to get laid. During that confession, I had a hands-free, spontaneous orgasm, blowing cum all over myself as I listened to her recount the details.

These days, when she travels solo, KK almost always hooks up for an encounter, even if she’s just gone overnight. Some of them are planned, some are random hookups. A few times, she’s FaceTime’d me during the event so that I could watch and listen.

My wife travels to places where I know swinger couples. But I just learned her first marriage to an asshole was open and he abused it! So she is against trying but it’s based on a very bad criminal house robber and swinging done in her 20s where all were on hard drugs.

My wife travels to places where I know swinger couples. But I just learned her first marriage to an asshole was open and he abused it! So she is against trying but it’s based on a very bad criminal house robber and swinging done in her 20s where all were on hard drugs.
It will be a long , uphill battle. Good luck.

Reactions: goodhubby
A nice success story. How long ago? Does she fuck other guys regular now ?