How I was cucked

CTCuck

Male
Jul 20, 2018
My wife and I met through a mutual friend. We hit it off and we’re engaged after 4 months. We just were so great together. Now before we met she had been dating two other guys. One of these guys she still talked to via text message. Our marriage started off great however after 2 years she began getting frustrated. After many discussions it was determined that our sex life was lacking. I have two problems. Often I suffer from textile dysfunction and then if I get it to work I suffer from premature ejaculation. Obviously leaving my wife wanting more.

I noticed her texting her ex Andy an awful lot. Being the paranoid that I am I looked at some texts. Lots of flirting and sexting going on. Needless to say I was hurt but also turned on at the same time. Many discussions later and lots of soul searching we decided to try out adding in a third person to fulfill her needs. Well, that’s where Andy comes in. He is my wife’s bull now for two years plus. He comes over now twice a week. Very awkward at first seeing her ex with her but she is fulfilled and my fantasies are fulfilled and we are happy together. Very happy.

My wife and I met through a mutual friend. We hit it off and we’re engaged after 4 months. We just were so great together. Now before we met she had been dating two other guys. One of these guys she still talked to via text message. Our marriage started off great however after 2 years she began getting frustrated. After many discussions it was determined that our sex life was lacking. I have two problems. Often I suffer from textile dysfunction and then if I get it to work I suffer from premature ejaculation. Obviously leaving my wife wanting more.

I noticed her texting her ex Andy an awful lot. Being the paranoid that I am I looked at some texts. Lots of flirting and sexting going on. Needless to say I was hurt but also turned on at the same time. Many discussions later and lots of soul searching we decided to try out adding in a third person to fulfill her needs. Well, that’s where Andy comes in. He is my wife’s bull now for two years plus. He comes over now twice a week. Very awkward at first seeing her ex with her but she is fulfilled and my fantasies are fulfilled and we are happy together. Very happy.
sounds like a win win to me, hope we can see some pic's of him taking her at some point