How it all began

SexySWCPL

Couple
Jun 3, 2022
So people have asked to hear more about Helen's exploits so I think we can go into how this started about 15 years ago. We were married about 5 years at that time and were hitting a bit of a rough patch. At the time, Helen was in her mid-30's, and a little thinner than she is now, and she had a hot short pixie haircut. She was (and still is) a total sexpot. I didn't find out about what happened until a few weeks after she got back, but this is what happened (or what I remember her telling me).

One of Helen's cousins was getting married in the Virgin Islands and Helen went without me because of work commitments. It was going to be a about a week of her being there, but I figured she was mostly with her family so it wasn't like she was going to be out clubbing around. On the flight in, she had to fly a smaller plan from Puerto Rico to St. Croix. Before getting on the plane, she noticed the pilot and was immediately attracted to him. She said he was a white guy in his late 20's, good looking and a nice body. He almost immediately noticed her and started chatting her up. He noticed her wedding ring and asked where her husband was and she told him I was at home and she was going to be hanging out with family. His name was Josh.

When they landed in St. Croix, he got off and helped her with her bags. He told her that he knew she was married but he could maybe show her around to a couple cool places while she was there and gave her his number. She said she texted him within a few hours and decided to see what would happen. She said everyone was busy the next day so she arranged for Josh to pick her up and her showed up in an open top jeep. They went to the beach, snorkeled, ate, and most of the day was gone. She said he was flirty but didn't really try anything with her during the day. They had some drinks and then decided to go walk on the beach while the sun set. He obviously knew a pretty quiet beach because she said there weren't many people around.

Josh brought a blanket for them to lay on and they found a nice spot by some dunes to stay out of the wind (and also out of sight). She said it wasn't long until he started kissing her. She said he got her turned on right away, rubbing her pussy and sucking on her tits. When she grabbed his cock, she found what she still says is the biggest cock she ever had, probably around nine inches and thick. That first night on the beach, she gave him a blowjob and said she had to suck his cock for almost a half hour before he rewarded her with a huge load. She said he talked dirty to her the whole time, telling her what a married slut she was with his cock in her mouth.

They spent the rest of the week fucking as much as they could. She said Josh not only had the biggest cock but that he had incredible stamina and fucked her one time for well over an hour. He only ate her pussy once the whole week. He was rough with her when they fucked, pulling her hair and choking her. She loved it. He would always pull out and cum in her mouth, on her face, and on her tits. She told me she loved licking and cleaning his cock after he came. They did a lot of dirty talking while fucking and he loved calling her a married slut that needed his big cock.

Their last night together, she told me he was pounding her from behind. He told there was one last thing he wanted from her and she felt him pouring lube down her ass crack. She knew what that meant. Helen used to be more into anal sex when she was younger and it's not something we really do much anymore. She was nervous because his cock was huge. He kept fucking her and slowly worked two fingers into her asshole to get her ready. After a few minutes, he started sliding his cock in slow and easy. She said it took about five minutes before he was able to fuck her with about half of his cock in her ass. She said he fucked her slow and steady for a few minutes and got some more of his cock in her and she really started to enjoy it. She was rubbing her clit while he fucked her ass and she had a huge orgasm. He said, "Damn, I can feel your ass pulsing on my cock!"

She said this went on for about 15 minutes and he told her he wanted to see her face while he fucked her tight ass. Helen got on her back and pulled her legs back behind her shoulders and he penetrated her ass again. This time, he rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy while he fucked her and she came three more times with his cock in her ass. He told her had wanted to fuck her ass since he first saw her and what a good slut she was. When he came, he pulled out and covered her in huge load that landed mostly on her face and tits.

Afterwards, they took a shower. When they got out, she sucked his cock one last time and swallowed one last load.

Helen came home the next day. I knew something was up but it took her about a month to tell me. When we realized what a turn on it was, we decided that it shouldn't stop there and led to a few years of hot play. They never did meet up again. She told Josh what a turn on it was for us and he and I communicated a little bit and I got his side of things, which was hot, but was pretty similar to what Helen had told me.

So people have asked to hear more about Helen's exploits so I think we can go into how this started about 15 years ago. We were married about 5 years at that time and were hitting a bit of a rough patch. At the time, Helen was in her mid-30's, and a little thinner than she is now, and she had a hot short pixie haircut. She was (and still is) a total sexpot. I didn't find out about what happened until a few weeks after she got back, but this is what happened (or what I remember her telling me).

One of Helen's cousins was getting married in the Virgin Islands and Helen went without me because of work commitments. It was going to be a about a week of her being there, but I figured she was mostly with her family so it wasn't like she was going to be out clubbing around. On the flight in, she had to fly a smaller plan from Puerto Rico to St. Croix. Before getting on the plane, she noticed the pilot and was immediately attracted to him. She said he was a white guy in his late 20's, good looking and a nice body. He almost immediately noticed her and started chatting her up. He noticed her wedding ring and asked where her husband was and she told him I was at home and she was going to be hanging out with family. His name was Josh.

When they landed in St. Croix, he got off and helped her with her bags. He told her that he knew she was married but he could maybe show her around to a couple cool places while she was there and gave her his number. She said she texted him within a few hours and decided to see what would happen. She said everyone was busy the next day so she arranged for Josh to pick her up and her showed up in an open top jeep. They went to the beach, snorkeled, ate, and most of the day was gone. She said he was flirty but didn't really try anything with her during the day. They had some drinks and then decided to go walk on the beach while the sun set. He obviously knew a pretty quiet beach because she said there weren't many people around.

Josh brought a blanket for them to lay on and they found a nice spot by some dunes to stay out of the wind (and also out of sight). She said it wasn't long until he started kissing her. She said he got her turned on right away, rubbing her pussy and sucking on her tits. When she grabbed his cock, she found what she still says is the biggest cock she ever had, probably around nine inches and thick. That first night on the beach, she gave him a blowjob and said she had to suck his cock for almost a half hour before he rewarded her with a huge load. She said he talked dirty to her the whole time, telling her what a married slut she was with his cock in her mouth.

They spent the rest of the week fucking as much as they could. She said Josh not only had the biggest cock but that he had incredible stamina and fucked her one time for well over an hour. He only ate her pussy once the whole week. He was rough with her when they fucked, pulling her hair and choking her. She loved it. He would always pull out and cum in her mouth, on her face, and on her tits. She told me she loved licking and cleaning his cock after he came. They did a lot of dirty talking while fucking and he loved calling her a married slut that needed his big cock.

Their last night together, she told me he was pounding her from behind. He told there was one last thing he wanted from her and she felt him pouring lube down her ass crack. She knew what that meant. Helen used to be more into anal sex when she was younger and it's not something we really do much anymore. She was nervous because his cock was huge. He kept fucking her and slowly worked two fingers into her asshole to get her ready. After a few minutes, he started sliding his cock in slow and easy. She said it took about five minutes before he was able to fuck her with about half of his cock in her ass. She said he fucked her slow and steady for a few minutes and got some more of his cock in her and she really started to enjoy it. She was rubbing her clit while he fucked her ass and she had a huge orgasm. He said, "Damn, I can feel your ass pulsing on my cock!"

She said this went on for about 15 minutes and he told her he wanted to see her face while he fucked her tight ass. Helen got on her back and pulled her legs back behind her shoulders and he penetrated her ass again. This time, he rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy while he fucked her and she came three more times with his cock in her ass. He told her had wanted to fuck her ass since he first saw her and what a good slut she was. When he came, he pulled out and covered her in huge load that landed mostly on her face and tits.

Afterwards, they took a shower. When they got out, she sucked his cock one last time and swallowed one last load.

Helen came home the next day. I knew something was up but it took her about a month to tell me. When we realized what a turn on it was, we decided that it shouldn't stop there and led to a few years of hot play. They never did meet up again. She told Josh what a turn on it was for us and he and I communicated a little bit and I got his side of things, which was hot, but was pretty similar to what Helen had told me.
very hot story mmm

did she, actually, make it to the wedding? if so, was josh her date?

Reactions: DonD