How many find it hot?

allenkate079

Couple
Gold member
May 8, 2022
When I get to see a guy finally cum inside Kate I find it the hottest thing. Watch another guy get off because of what she has done with him. At that moment. You see him tense, maybe grunt some. Knowing that he is shooting a cum inside her at that moment too. Kate most of the time also lets out a moan too. Just so hot !

When I get to see a guy finally cum inside Kate I find it the hottest thing. Watch another guy get off because of what she has done with him. At that moment. You see him tense, maybe grunt some. Knowing that he is shooting a cum inside her at that moment too. Kate most of the time also lets out a moan too. Just so hot !
Would you like to watch Kate and I?

There was one time that I got in with the action. I was 69 with Kate. The guy came up behide her and told me to spread her pussy open for him. I got to see up close as he slid inside her. I rubbed her clit as he was pumping her. I stayed there till he came. I could see him pulsing as he came. It was hot.

There was one time that I got in with the action. I was 69 with Kate. The guy came up behide her and told me to spread her pussy open for him. I got to see up close as he slid inside her. I rubbed her clit as he was pumping her. I stayed there till he came. I could see him pulsing as he came. It was hot.
I’ve always liked that scene. I’ve been known to pull out so he gets a good view of me starting to cum before going deep inside her again. Unless she’s ovulating. Then everything stays planted deep

I get so turned on and excited, witnessing the moment as he fills her pussy full with his cum!! Then to watch it start to leak out. Followed by the greatest part of it all. The feeling of just how warm, wet and slippery her pussy is, as I quickly get between her open legs, and slide myself inside her freshly used cunt! Ahhh, nothing better!!

I get so turned on and excited, witnessing the moment as he fills her pussy full with his cum!! Then to watch it start to leak out. Followed by the greatest part of it all. The feeling of just how warm, wet and slippery her pussy is, as I quickly get between her open legs, and slide myself inside her freshly used cunt! Ahhh, nothing better!!
Can I borrow your wife? You can slop up our juices

• Haha
Reactions: btweets
It’s a moment of beauty - watching them in pure bliss. It’s also great being watched. One of my first lovers was a hotwife. I was young and ejaculation was simultaneously pleasure and pain. Her husband told me that the look on my face as I came in his wife brought him to immediate orgasm

Would you like to watch me and kate

Watching another man's cum ooze out of your wife's cunt is sublime.

Yes indeed, Allen.

100% exciting knowing he is pumping his load deep inside her. For me, hearing her moan and react as he's filling her up as I know she does when *I* pump my load in her, is the 2nd only to seeing her face or when she looked at me. Pure lust/ecstasy.

I'll have to share the video from this exact description of the situation at some point.

Yes indeed, Allen.

100% exciting knowing he is pumping his load deep inside her. For me, hearing her moan and react as he's filling her up as I know she does when *I* pump my load in her, is the 2nd only to seeing her face or when she looked at me. Pure lust/ecstasy.

I'll have to share the video from this exact description of the situation at some point.
Hell yes we wanna see it!

Reactions: ChiefMac
for me watching her enjoy herself taking a bbc is not just an honour for me but also for the bbc, she is a queen and if she allows them to come inside her they are experiencing some fucking hot sex, she gives as good as she gets and seen her blow a few egos in her time xx

Reactions: btweets
The visual, and audible sensations of another man cumming deep inside KK is among my favorites.

I have a huge penetration fetish. When I’m focused on watching the action, I can almost always tell when her lover is on the verge of ejaculation. The sounds, the pace of his thrusting, the sight of his ball sack tightening…

When that frenzied moment arrives, as the guy floods my wife with hot cum it is intensely erotic.

Bwc- heavy cummer here, the few cucks I have fucked in front of love it too! I fill Sluts up! 😉😋💦💦💦💦