How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold

Dec 1, 2019
Norman, OK, USA
How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold?

You know you want to be a cuckold and let her fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3-way or 4way the lick her pussy clean. But you really wish she would push to you become a submissive sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold. If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

How many really wants this to happen?

How many husbands really want to be pushed into being a total sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold?

You know you want to be a cuckold and let her fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3-way or 4way the lick her pussy clean. But you really wish she would push to you become a submissive sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold. If she would take control - you would be wear panties all the time and sometimes wearing bra, dresses and heels and pantyhose or stockings. You would be sucking cocks and gliding cocks into her pussy and sucking her tits while the bulls pounds her pussy. Then sucking his cock clean then licking his cum from her pussy - then sucking his cock hard again so she can watch the bull fuck your sissy-pussy. She might even fuck you more with a strapon once the bull leaves.

I want to try it, but I don’t want to live like that regularly.

29745661.jpg29745671.jpg30563831.jpg45077943.jpg45077971.jpg

I am not interested in the least. Im not into any of the submissive fetishes. I just want to see my wife fucking a huge cock, getting getting nutted in and having orgasms. I just want to share her with some huge cock or even just an average cock that really wants to put it in her pussy. I want to see her get cummed in the mouth. I dont want to be seen as submissive or feminine though and i want to retain dominance.

I am not interested in the least. Im not into any of the submissive fetishes. I just want to see my wife fucking a huge cock, getting getting nutted in and having orgasms. I just want to share her with some huge cock or even just an average cock that really wants to put it in her pussy. I want to see her get cummed in the mouth. I dont want to be seen as submissive or feminine though and i want to retain dominance.
That is essentially what my husband and I are looking for.

Yes!this is my ultimate fantasy,i wear everyday at home sexy outfits to make me feel a slutty sissy,but being single,divorced,i miss someone,my exwife was good in it,with the same naughty kinks and fetishes,in my marriage i had to dress in not always sexy clothes,only from friday afternoon till sundaynight i must wear that,nylons&wedges&high heels with minimum 8cm heels were standard items,but in weekends dressed very sexy no matter who came to visit was extremely turning us both on,tasks,humiliation,seducing&flirting,etc with someone my wife invited was so hot and i loved it,i hope to found admirers from sexy slutty sissies like me and make me do what they want,i love this post so much

Attachments

• nylons&heels2.jpg
    nylons&heels2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 156
  • 172100.jpg
    172100.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 163
  • slut.jpg
    slut.jpg
    960.3 KB · Views: 158
  • A0DCB88.png
    A0DCB88.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 154
I've been talking to a guy, now a gurl, on another forum for about a year and a half. When I first started talking to him, he was into the fact that his wife would kiss a family friend on the lips every time they parted. This family friend was quite a bit older than the both of them by about 25 years. Turns out she was secretely feeding him female hormones at the direction of what turned out to be her Bull, the older guy, and he was becoming more effeminate. The more effeminate he got, the more his wife and her Bull would encourage him to wear her panties and clothing.
Fast forward to now, and I just had a conversation with him/her about a party he went to where he was the favor for a bunch of guys that wanted to see him in lingerie and have sex with him. He loves the male attention and is quite enthusiastic about sucking cock and getting fucked by random guys.

Turns out she was secretely feeding him female hormones at the direction of what turned out to be her Bull, the older guy, and he was becoming more effeminate. The more effeminate he got, the more his wife and her Bull would encourage him to wear her panties and clothing.
It’s very rough, but also exciting as I read it! I notice, too late, when it’s to I become a woman with female desires! :love:

DSC05703.JPGDSC05704.JPGDSC05708 másolata.JPGDSC05712.JPGDSC05714.JPG

I do

That’s my fantasy

I've been talking to a guy, now a gurl, on another forum for about a year and a half. When I first started talking to him, he was into the fact that his wife would kiss a family friend on the lips every time they parted. This family friend was quite a bit older than the both of them by about 25 years. Turns out she was secretely feeding him female hormones at the direction of what turned out to be her Bull, the older guy, and he was becoming more effeminate. The more effeminate he got, the more his wife and her Bull would encourage him to wear her panties and clothing.
Fast forward to now, and I just had a conversation with him/her about a party he went to where he was the favor for a bunch of guys that wanted to see him in lingerie and have sex with him. He loves the male attention and is quite enthusiastic about sucking cock and getting fucked by random guys.
My dream come true