How many men does your wife fuck a week?!

must be nice, my gf only has one other guy on the go

It took time but what got her open for me was a hotel out of town, I would pack for her and only 1 mini dress, a push up bra and stilettos.
And some scissors incase the dress isn't short enough. I'm talking an inch bellow the bottom of her arse.
Second you walk into a pub it's all eyes on her which she loves.
Then I have all the money and to get drinks she will have to miss behave a little!

It varies, she has done from none in a week up to everynight of the week. Usually around 1 a week on average though

We are in the same boat as 2wheel, no way to nail down an average. Most weeks the number is "0" but the weeks we get away to play the number is typically anywhere from 5 to 15 in that week. My wife is definitely into groups and I love being part of the group.

Our playtime with others is very sporadic, we are small town people and only play when we are traveling away from home because we choose to keep this part of our lives private from family, friends, and the people we deal with on a regular basis. Fortunately we do get to take many trips during the year, lots of bike rallies but we do make it to Hedo II and Vegas once or twice a year.