How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

Snoopsissy

Gold
Hi as a straight cd who dresses fully from time to time and my wife is aware and supports me in my other little hobby lol how many are there on here that have been feminisied / sissied - by there wives / partners and was it wanted or was it femdom and what do you wear and what turns you on the most to wear and finally does your wife / partner instigate the girly stuff when being shared or before / after and do you change when en femme , ie go sub or obedient etc or like me just love to wear ‘the gear ‘ ha ha

If I could pull it off I would give it a try. I am no where near feminine but just yesterday I hooked up with a guy (I am bi and hook up with men) that wanted me to wear panties. I do not think I look sexy in panties but men seem to love it.
Wish I could do this for my wife but until then it’s really nice seeing how much it turns men on.

Well they are soooo much comfier to wear than boxers or trunks and waaaayy sexier lol . Just need to get the right shaped ones , I’m sure if you talk it through with your wife she could help you choose , that would be a good turn on too for you / both . .
The reason I go out to hook up with men. My wife is not into gay/bi men so the chance of me wearing panties for her are very slim.

Ah I see , tricky situation I guess then , my wife knew I was a cd when we started dating - didn’t want any secrets - done it on / off now for 4 years and an ex of mines started me off as we made a bet and if I lost I had to go and buy a pair a panties and wear them - we both found we liked it and it went from there , you could try something like that also conveniently i suffer from bad sciatica now and then - and found the panties sit way lower on your hips and haven’t a big elastic part at the top digging in - win win lol , or say something if you see hers say they look nice and soft or comfy , don’t choose tiny sexy / Lacy ones - big granny panties so no red flags maybe

Ah I see , tricky situation I guess then , my wife knew I was a cd when we started dating - didn’t want any secrets - done it on / off now for 4 years and an ex of mines started me off as we made a bet and if I lost I had to go and buy a pair a panties and wear them - we both found we liked it and it went from there , you could try something like that also conveniently i suffer from bad sciatica now and then - and found the panties sit way lower on your hips and haven’t a big elastic part at the top digging in - win win lol , or say something if you see hers say they look nice and soft or comfy , don’t choose tiny sexy / Lacy ones - big granny panties so no red flags maybe
Thanks. To be clear, I don’t have the body to cross dress. The most I would do is wear panties when requested by men I hook up with. I do not own panties, when I have to wear them I would sneak one from my wife or daughters.
The guy I was with yesterday made me keep them on as he ate my ass and fucked me.

Attachments

• 2BA9567F-65A1-4A22-8BB0-AD4F047F833E.png
    2BA9567F-65A1-4A22-8BB0-AD4F047F833E.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 514
Ok you could always buy a pair or two and stash them , that way no possible finding out if they looking for a special pair and u got them on lol

I am a straight CD & love dominating women.
I maintain my separate wardrobe full if Indian ethnic & Western wear & I am usually fully waxed as I prefer smooth skin. We have a couple friend with whom we are regular. The female is bisexual but prefers females given a choice & the guy is straight. He makes my wife squirt big time & she dresses me up & does my makeup before dominating. One night he was fucking my wife doggy style & she had me hands cuffed took me to the bathroom & made me drink her ******** (only a few drops managed to hit the floor) & then took me to the bed & sitting on top of me she was spitting in my mouth & slapping me really hard, biting my nipples & rode me so badly. Btw we all 4 were on the same bed. Having sex dressed up as a girl is so much fun.