How many times will the bull do her during a visit ?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
I have to ask...how many times will the bull, other guy or however you refer to him...do her during a visit ?
Wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know.
She and I have always called each time I'd cum a "round or times". 1 cum = one time or 1 cum. 2 cums = 2 times or 2 rounds. Example...last night we went 2 rounds.
With our friend he'll go 3 rounds or 3 times, I go twice or 2 rounds.
OK...I watch a cuck vid sometimes...in almost every one no matter how long it seems the guy cums one time then it's over.
I understand editing but even the 45 min and longer vids the bull cums once.
Every woman I have ever had sex with was eager for at least 2 times. In my younger years 3 was not a problem, I had gone 4 with a hot and horny gal.
So....when you share your girl how many times will the guy cum ?

I actually lost my refactory period when I was younger. Being a horny teenager and learning that "cumming" feels good was natural as well as the "hypersensitivity" that comes after. Out of boredom during those years I would try to power through that, over time the "hypersensitivity" became less and less and now I don't feel ANY of it. I stay rock hard after cumming and I just keep thrusting away until I cum again.

Eventually the loads drop in volume but still feels just as good and the woman never complains :)

One of the few times my wife's current lover has stayed the night in our home, they fucked first, then I reclaimed her. No sooner than we're finished, he went down on her, cleaning our combined creampies (which surprised her, considering only I had done that before) and then fucked her again. We all went to sleep in our king-size bed, with my wife in the middle. In the middle of the night I remember getting woken by my wife's leg bumping me. She was spread-eagle with him going down on her again. Once she came, he moved up so she could suck him and get him hard, and then moved down to enter her, and they fucked for the better part of an hour before we went back to sleep. In the morning I woke up to her giving him another blowjob, but before he could finish, she invited him to join her in the shower, where they fucked again! Once they were both cleaned up and dried off, he got dressed and she put on a robe and saw him out. When she returned, she dropped the robe and climbed into my lap, and let me reclaim her again. So the total tally for the night was six fucks for her (she remembers four strong orgasms, and several smaller ones), with him cumming inside of her four times, and me cumming inside her twice!

She said that is often the pattern when she stays over at his place. They usually have two fucks before bed, at least once more in the middle of the night, and always one more in the morning before she returns to me. She said the most times he fucked her to completion in one night was five times, and he probably would have gone for more but she begged him to let her get some sleep. LOL!

One of the few times my wife's current lover has stayed the night in our home, they fucked first, then I reclaimed her. No sooner than we're finished, he went down on her, cleaning our combined creampies (which surprised her, considering only I had done that before) and then fucked her again. We all went to sleep in our king-size bed, with my wife in the middle. In the middle of the night I remember getting woken by my wife's leg bumping me. She was spread-eagle with him going down on her again. Once she came, he moved up so she could suck him and get him hard, and then moved down to enter her, and they fucked for the better part of an hour before we went back to sleep. In the morning I woke up to her giving him another blowjob, but before he could finish, she invited him to join her in the shower, where they fucked again! Once they were both cleaned up and dried off, he got dressed and she put on a robe and saw him out. When she returned, she dropped the robe and climbed into my lap, and let me reclaim her again. So the total tally for the night was six fucks for her (she remembers four strong orgasms, and several smaller ones), with him cumming inside of her four times, and me cumming inside her twice!

She said that is often the pattern when she stays over at his place. They usually have two fucks before bed, at least once more in the middle of the night, and always one more in the morning before she returns to me. She said the most times he fucked her to completion in one night was five times, and he probably would have gone for more but she begged him to let her get some sleep. LOL!
We only to this with the one guy many, many times at out home. Went to his place twice, overnight at his once. At his place it was fun but not as comfy as at ours for me anyway. Wife won't admit it but she was way into it in his bed. We are very comfy together with him.
Typical sexy fun taking turns with her, always a good time. After 2 rounds each like usually happens, he would get dressed, she would walk him downstairs to the door, they always kiss goodbye and sometimes they would have one more round without me watching in the livingroom. All good. Then she would come back to bed and we would cuddle and usually go again befor falling asleep.
The overnight...twice each. In my mind...not what ? It's about 11:30, we're in his bedroom, tv playing BigBang reruns. She cleans up in the bathroom, gets into bed next to me, he climbs in next to her. Awkward small talk. He zonks out. She and I spooning, her arm over his chest, weird and sexy at same time. Soon she's sleeping. I woke about 2am to him pumping her very quietly. Was dark but I could hear them kissing and that squish, squish sound of her WET pussy. He's going a little faster getting close to cumming, she tells him to keep quiet. He grunts and cums, rolls off her, she turns to me asks if I'm awake. Asks if I want to go, I climb on and it was good, she's always a really nice fuck after they finish.
About 7:30 I wake up, she tells me they went while I was sleeping, he was in the shower. I went p** then we got it on. He's naked and hard watching us. She got on all fours and he did her again. Was strange, weird, unfamiliar but pretty hot I will say.
That evening, 2 rounds each, 1 each in middle of the night, morning, him, me, him. Total 9 for the overnight visit.

Im actually in Vegas right now recharging and it came across this conversation. The couple I'm with are cleaning up and cuddling waiting for me to come back. I can go three rounds per session and I can schedule three or four sessions per weekend. But that's with servicing two couples per weekend... then I'm spent for the week LOL Go Semenex!!! 😀

Attachments

• 20230506_021308.jpg
    20230506_021308.jpg
    744.4 KB · Views: 194
Her Bull is coming for a overnight visit this weekend I hope I will learn more.
In the past, if she was sleeping overnight at his place she’s told me: 1.they would fuck as soon as she arrived at his place. Rest go out to dinner, return to his place, cuddle in front of the TV, caress, kiss, stroke each other while watching TV,
2.Go to bed and fuck again, drift off to sleep, 3.spoon and fuck middle of the night
3. then again the next morning before she left.
Thats 4 times in a 15 hour time span.

I have to ask...how many times will the bull, other guy or however you refer to him...do her during a visit ?
Wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know.
She and I have always called each time I'd cum a "round or times". 1 cum = one time or 1 cum. 2 cums = 2 times or 2 rounds. Example...last night we went 2 rounds.
With our friend he'll go 3 rounds or 3 times, I go twice or 2 rounds.
OK...I watch a cuck vid sometimes...in almost every one no matter how long it seems the guy cums one time then it's over.
I understand editing but even the 45 min and longer vids the bull cums once.
Every woman I have ever had sex with was eager for at least 2 times. In my younger years 3 was not a problem, I had gone 4 with a hot and horny gal.
So....when you share your girl how many times will the guy cum ?
2004 my ex and I were in our late 20s when I talked her into fucking her coworker turned out he was on the bigger side. He joined us regularly for 4 years before my wife left me.

We would get a room and like the others couples 4 times a session was the norm, that being said if he took the lil blue pill 6-8 depending how long it took him to nut.

My late wife had one partner (the bartender) who would stay hard and cum 3-4 times is a row, big loads as well. It was amazing.

1st time was always in her pussy, after that he'd mostly jerk off on her face or body those 2 or 3 more times immediately after filling her.

Depends on the guy. Most try not to cum and to prolong it so that type usually only cum once. I’ve had a cpl guys who were 2x cummers per time but that’s been about it. I really don’t care how many times but I’m not waiting around in between. With regular FWB really only want a quickie on work nights, save the hours long fuck festival for weekends when I don’t have to work in the morning. I’ve had guys that take way too long every time and I’m not into that every single time
Yes same here. Most dates with her Bulls are one and done, especially if Im present, hubby.
She enjoys MFM so the other man and I will enjoy pleasing her for a good 30 min before he cums, then I clean her up and enjoy her. She orgasms probably 6 good time during that play time, the Bull once and hubby once.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
As a long-term average, most guys KK entertain go at least two rounds, sometimes three. On the extreme end, there have been a few guys that made it six or so rounds with her over about eight hours - younger guys with shorter refractory periods. The volume of cum they produce at each ejaculation does however decline. KK can leave these young guys with their balls drained dry...

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
La première fois que ma femme a passé la nuit complète avec un amant, elle est allée le rejoindre dans son appartement. Je sais qu'ils ont fait l'amour une première fois et qu'elle a ensuite fait une pause sur le balcon en enfilant une chemise à lui pour seul vêtement. Puis ils sont retournés se coucher et ont refait l'amour. N'ayant pas eu de nouvelles d'elle de la nuit, je n'en pouvais plus et je l'ai appelée tôt le lendemain matin ce qui l'a empêché de faire un troisième round. Ils auraient donc probablement fait l'amour trois fois au cours de leur nuit...

Reactions: Swing couple