How much would you pay to fuck my wife?

My wife frequently gets messages from random guys on instagram asking if they can be her sugar daddy. We frequently joke about it and always say the extra income would be nice. Here's a couple of pics of her. How much would you pay and describe how you'd fuck her.
$1000.00 but it has to be bareback!

My wife frequently gets messages from random guys on instagram asking if they can be her sugar daddy. We frequently joke about it and always say the extra income would be nice. Here's a couple of pics of her. How much would you pay and describe how you'd fuck her.
500 for her 1000 to cum in her ass

Reactions: stacyz
Oh my lord she is gorgeous. 1K for sure.she would have to wear that outfit on our date. Super romantic dinner. Rubbing her legs under the table. After dinner, taking her back to the car and French kiss her beautiful mouth. Make out for a long time. Move her hand to my cock as I reach under her dress. Let her make me hard as I get her wet. Let me drive her back to your house and your bed where I would undress her and devour her body with my mouth. Eat her. Make her cum in my mouth. Then turn her over and pump her from behind. Fill her womb with loads of me!!!!

Reactions: Cuckindeep