How much would you pay to fuck my wife?

This is interesting how would my wife go about getting involved in such parties?
I’ve tried to have a conversation with you about your wife becoming involved in these parties but your profile won’t allow it. Looking at the video placed in Media here she’s got all that it would take and more to become extremely popular.

Reactions: Asslover62
My wife frequently gets messages from random guys on instagram asking if they can be her sugar daddy. We frequently joke about it and always say the extra income would be nice. Here's a couple of pics of her. How much would you pay and describe how you'd fuck her.View attachment 930408
Someone that hot must be fucked in public!!! I would yank that dress off and squeeze her tits together while I bite her nipples, then put her on hood of my car face down. I then spread her ass cheeks apart and stick my tongue in her asshole and eat her ass while she fingers her pussy til she cums loudly. Then put my cock in her ass and pound her like a nail til I pull out and shoot my load on her face!!! Then I'll stick a 5 dollar bill in her ass rack!!!!

My wife frequently gets messages from random guys on instagram asking if they can be her sugar daddy. We frequently joke about it and always say the extra income would be nice. Here's a couple of pics of her. How much would you pay and describe how you'd fuck her.
You could auction her off to the highest bidder.
Kevin Garnett Auction GIF by A24

My wife frequently gets messages from random guys on instagram asking if they can be her sugar daddy. We frequently joke about it and always say the extra income would be nice. Here's a couple of pics of her. How much would you pay and describe how you'd fuck her.
no pic