How often do the wives have sex with others?

viking

Couple
How often do the wives have sex with others?
My wife has sex with another man 1 to 2 times a month. I wish it was a bit more often, but there is a lot to be arranged, our daughter must go to family or friends and sleep there.
This weekend everything is in place and my wife is really ready, I'm also looking forward to it

Don’t I know it it was funny too because when we go fishing with Dana Hall same hotel room and I told her to stay in his bed because we had our daughter with this which was a year and a half old and I ask him if she could stay in his bed so all three of us would get in the same bed he said sure as long as she doesn’t bother me but I told her he was gonna fuck her she said no not with me in a room and I was get Ray to get up and go P around two in the morning and I looked over their bed he was on top of her making out and fucking her for about 15 minutes and then when he came in or she was gonna get up and drain it out and he told her just to put her underwear on and let his come stay in her all night she kissed him and said yes and I to stay up all night having to P because I didn’t want to get up because me and Sandy knew that he was doing but he didn’t know that I knew ronburr59@yahooIs my email

And we are married 11 years and I talked her into doing Tom and the first night she went to his house that was the first night she ever came by fucking in before she went I told her he was bigger and she said size makes a difference to her but when she got home she said she was wrong bigger is better and that you’re his best she said she never felt so full down there and how he made her come by fucking said it was unbelievable and she said that was a Friday night and she had to go back again Saturday night so I sat there in bed with an ice pack on her pussy because she was so sore and swollen because the first night he came in her three times