How often does your wife fuck other men?

YoungCandy

Jan 6, 2020
Obviously, there is going to a huge variation among people. Some might jump in and say, "oh, my wife did five last night and we do this every day!!!" Cases on the extreme are not what I am asking about. I just want to get a sense of what people generally do or think is comfortable and acceptable, particularly middle-aged couples. We are a married couple with children and have a family life to live. It's not like we can do anything anytime we want.

I feel many people would feel content with once every few months? Any thoughts and ideas welcome...

Last edited:
It varies for us. We have no kids, so we’re pretty much free to do as we please. Sometimes, she will do as many as 3 or 4 different men in a week. That usually happens when she's at our beach place alone, and on the prowl. Other times it may be 3 or 4 weeks in between when she fucks someone. We have fun at it no matter what, so you just have to pursue it as aggressively as regular life will allow. When you let it dictate your life, it could become a problem real quick.

Last edited:
Stacey has only had more than one lover in a single week a few times. And was when relatively young. She's much more monogamous these days - generally enjoying periodic sex with a long time lover we've known for over ten years. However, her sexual appetite is as strong as ever though. So she will, on occasion, seek the company of another man.

As an completely inexperienced wannabe I must say it's very instructive to read how others think and practice. You seem so settled around the lifestyle. I wish my wife and I some day can arrange the same kind of easiness. That's how I would like it to be. The whole thing becoming a natural thing for her. I don't want her to have a lot of fb's, 2 or 3 maybe, and changing from time to time. It seems for me to be ideal, but she will decide of course. Hopefully, some day it becomes natural for her to fuck other guys, meeting them more as a friendly social activity. Of course, with a bit more excitement every time she hooks up with a new one. And hopefully, she finds it natural to keep me informed about how it was like, and sharing with me her joy of her experiences. Is this realistic to hope for, that she one day can find this kind of pleasure in the hotwife lifestyle?

It varies for us depending on the current number of bf's she has, and relationships she is having with them.

Right now, my wife and I are in a poly relationship with her current bf. So, he has been living with us for about 6 months and fucking my wife everyday. Often, multiple times a day, because he's only 29 yrs old, lol. Plus, he has a thick, 9" cock, and she wants it in her all the time. But, there have been periods where my wife was without a bf for a few months.

When I was in the military, we moved a lot. That usually meant saying goodbye to her current bf, or bf's, and starting over at our new location.

For sometime now my girlfriend has two fuck buddies and she meets both of them every week most of the time. She has a bit of a bonus now as Im on a two week work trip and she invited one of the guys to move to my place for the whole timefrime so he will have access to her almost 24\7

When my wife arrived in the uk she was already into other guys but not strangers. She is a Filipina and came here 5 years ago. We got married back in 2012 and I asked her if she missed sex while we were arranging her to come here, she said she did and I gave her the green light to have some fun but to send me proof. Out of the blue I got an email with lots of photos of her naked with different partners and some of her actually having sex or sucking cock, yet always one on one. I was in a wanking euphoria. When I asked about it she said out of the 20 or so photos only about 5 were of the same guy, so that meant she had been with around 15 guys in just 6 months. I told her to carry on but keep me updated. I saw her on a number of the sites she said she was on to meet these guys and even one she never told me about. Anyway once she got here she wasted no time and had already made arrangements to meet 3 more here in the uk. One came all the way from Surrey.
Then we had a big argument. I found out she was getting money from some of the guys and I went mad and she deleted all my photos of her of the computer and she stopped seeing other guys. That was about 8 months ago. Things have calmed down a lot not and I have asked her to try fucking around again only not as often as before. She has one in tow now and this time she let's me read what they say and her replies, a lot more open. She said she will meet guys again but not with me. She will get proof again but she doesn't want as many FBs as last time. At the busiest point I guess she was meeting 2 a week, one at the weekend and another work colleague during the week and not always the same work colleague

Any given weekend we can have 2-5 men over. Obviously it varies. We host only, unless we (or they) go away. We have 2 children but we’ve learned to deal with that.
There is always someone over (with and exemption here and there) from Friday night to Sunday.

My wife has our neighbor only, and they will fuck anywhere between 2-3 times a week. He made my wife a baby, and althoughour schedule is now a little busier, he is the supervisor at his job, where i also work, and he knows when to get out of work so his wife is still working, and he can get out and meet up with my wife, while im still at work as well. When i get home, she will tell me that i have to eat her pussy, which i already know means she was busy while i was at work.

That didn't work........
Most of J's affairs have been with co-workers that she traveled with quite regularly (pre-covid), so seeing them was never a problem. And they lived locally too so a quickie after work was always possible too. Her longer term affairs, she saw the regularly during the week, 2-3 times, and usually on weekends also.

She also spent a month together with her Boss/Lover at the corporate condo every year, and they traveled a LOT pre-covid.

But pretty much whenever she wanted to.

CW