How old was your wife/gf when she first had black cock>

My wife’s first was her college dorm RA, a couple years older than she was. We were dating but I went to college in another town. They didn’t date, but he fucked her regularly all year. She also visited him on and off after he graduated, throughout college, right up until shortly before we got married. When we stared having 3somes, we started with white guys but she insisted on adding black guys. Now she only plays with black men.

I was in my early 30s - 33 if I remember right, it was a long time ago - when I fucked my first black guy. I was away at a conference at the time. He fucked me the next night too. After that I was hooked and have been fucking black guys ever since (though not exclusively). I'm now 64 and have no intentions of stopping anytime soon xx

The short version; 19 and cheating. KK dated a black guy she was doing pro-am modeling with. They fucked at the end of her first photo shoot with him, in front of a group of photographers. Things went way wrong, and she hasn't been with a black guy except once since that event.
Sorry to hear that. How did things go astray?

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Sorry to hear that. How did things go astray?
The "boyfriend" took KK to a private residence, a "party," after alcohol and drug use, non-consensually "shared" KK with a group of men. I still don't know all of the details, but I know enough to understand KK's trust issues, trauma, etc. I don't share those details I know, because of the potential for encouraging other bad actors to undertake/attempt something similar.

Mine was in her teens, sucked off her first black guy at 16, fucked him at 17. Ah high school! But she's had numerous experiences from a young age. Never dated but fucked a lot
As a high school teacher and coach, I see that as a trend now, probably more than ever before. Most white girls go black in their early to mid-teens, junior high age. By the time they get to high school, most of them have had a good bit of experience servicing black cocks.