How risky is cuckolding?

I honestly don't know anything really about cuckolding as a life style. I do think that cheating leads to a good deal of divorces but if I am correct about what is called the cuckolding lifestyle the "cheating " is open and thus the people involved are all willing participants (so not really cheat?) . I would think this would mean that the people involved would have given it a great deal of thought and that should mean they have come to terms with the lifestyle. I would think that makes it more likely the marriage or relationship remains in tact. But I am only just learning about cuckolding.

We have enjoyed it for many years starting off when we were in our 20's with a good friend. Nothing hotter then sharing her, seeing the pleasure she gets and either watching or helping with the process. At this point in our lives she has now had over 20 lovers. Some really good, some so so but always a great time and we are closer then ever with our little secret between us.

I've been thinking for a while about suggesting to my wife that she has a lover and for us to become a cuckold couple but how risky is this? How many marriages have failed because the couple quite genuinely entered the cuckold lifestyle but split as a direct result?

You can read my story here, https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/vinnie.12569/

We were in the couple sharing lifestyle for years. We divorced.

Now my new lady and I began the lifestyle after we got together and have enjoyed it since. At least till this fucking virus shit hit.

In our case, hot wifing/cuckolding made life better for both of us. No more affairs, no secret life trying to satisfy otherwise unsatisfied lust or sexual curiousity.

I have a friend who pushed his (much younger) wife into cuckolding. They ended up divorced - I think there were maturity issues on the part of his ex. He has since remarried, he and his new wife are in the lifestyle, as swingers.

One of KK's inner-circle friends ended up divorced, her first husband ultimately couldn't deal with the jealousy aspect of her fucking other men.

That's the extent of my experience with impacts on relationships...

Reactions: slowwewaxation
In our case, hot wifing/cuckolding made life better for both of us. No more affairs, no secret life trying to satisfy otherwise unsatisfied lust or sexual curiousity.

I have a friend who pushed his (much younger) wife into cuckolding. They ended up divorced - I think there were maturity issues on the part of his ex. He has since remarried, he and his new wife are in the lifestyle, as swingers.

One of KK's inner-circle friends ended up divorced, her first husband ultimately couldn't deal with the jealousy aspect of her fucking other men.

That's the extent of my experience with impacts on relationships...
When you wrote :"
no secret life trying to satisfy otherwise unsatisfied lust or sexual curiousity.
It speaks to me. I think that is why I am looking into all this. my current situation is my wife has a crush that I think could lead to an affair. I think that affairs with the inherant dishonesty and seceracy have more potential to adversely impact our relationship.

That is impossible to know. Some people that get divorced during the Cuckold/Hotwife experience maybe would have divorced even without having sex with strangers. If you are 100% open and honest with your spouse about what you both want you have a good chance of it working. My wife told me later that she finally consented to have sex with me and another man to get me to quit asking her. She had planned to tell me afterward that she had done it but did not want to do it again. Instead this is what happened.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet

25 years later we were still having fun. It can work for some people but life has no guarantees

It's actually made my marriage stronger, you need a rock solid marriage for this to work. My husband allows me sexual freedom the the majority of married couldn't expect. I love him like no other...................my lovers big cocks I love them as well......................

In my case it’s not really cuckolding.
I enjoy seeing my wife having fun.
I enjoy sharing her.
she come home to me every night, or the next morning if I approve.
she has a “boyfriend”
It makes our sex life better.
Its caused some arguments.
but so has going to work.
trust is key.
I trust she will always come back, or she will tell me she’s not and why.
i play too.
The most important thing to remember is...
sex is not love.

I've been thinking for a while about suggesting to my wife that she has a lover and for us to become a cuckold couple but how risky is this? How many marriages have failed because the couple quite genuinely entered the cuckold lifestyle but split as a direct result?
It just depends on the communication you guys have, and your level of maturity. My wife and i have been in the lifestyle for a few years now, and it has not been without issues every once in a while, but we have enjoyed it very much, and feel happy with what we've experienced. At this moment, im with my wife, while raising her bull's child, so like i said, it totally depends on the maturity, and always talk things through

It depends on how long and good your prepared your marriage before you start the howife lifestyle... In most cases people divorced because lack of communications, different expectations, secret thought and so on... But the danger that your wife fall in love with her lover is always there. It will be always a risky business. But maybe that the thrill...

Honest communication and trust are key to success in this kind of alt-sex lifestyle. Please listen to podcasts like Front Porch Swingers to gain insight if, the Lifestyle is rigt for your marriage.

I have been a cuckold for most of the last 45 years. I was cucked by my exwife and my wife now of over 30 years. I have loved it but I would not recommend it to others unless they have spent alot of time talking between themselves. I believe the most important thing is open communication and not keeping secrets. All of these relationships differ between couples as we all have different interests and needs.

I believe there are many risks in cuckolding but I also believe with proper communication and planning it can work. It has worked very well for us.

I have been a cuckold for most of the last 45 years. I was cucked by my exwife and my wife now of over 30 years. I have loved it but I would not recommend it to others unless they have spent alot of time talking between themselves. I believe the most important thing is open communication and not keeping secrets. All of these relationships differ between couples as we all have different interests and needs.

I believe there are many risks in cuckolding but I also believe with proper communication and planning it can work. It has worked very well for us.

Exactly, couples who have successfully been in the Lifestyle communicate with ease and trust...they don't hold back on their sexual fantasies which makes being a Bull much easier and fun. In fact, I have developed great relationships with those couples who are straight-talkers...

[QUOTE =“ Kev627,帖子:149669,成员:24983”]
我考虑了一段时间,向我的妻子建议她有一个情人,让我们成为一对戴绿帽的情侣,但这有多大风险?有多少婚姻因这对夫妇真正进入了戴绿帽的生活方式而直接分裂而失败了?
[/引用]
(y) 👙🐂🐃

Reactions: petco
The risk of her falling in love with the other guy is slim, but possible. The risk of her loving the attention and some guys big thick cock pounding her sweet pussy is extremely high. Once she crossed that line and finds that dream cock or cocks she will forever want more and more of it. From my experiences, she will not leave you for someone who is simply a better fuck, but she will fuck the other guy every chance she gets.

Last edited: