How she took control

Aug 5, 2017
This is my story of how my current partner turned me from a guy in control to someone who needs other men to give her what she really needs.

I'm a Scandinavian guy and met my girlfriend six years ago on a trip to Czech Republic where she is from. She was 23 at the time and to be honest still looks as young often being asked where she studies, she's petite, small tight build with a nice handful 34B boobs and straight blonde hair. Classic Central European Beauty.

Shortly after we met she moved to Germany for a short period to Erasmus, and as I was still living in Scandi we didn't get to see each other often. Anyway around 2 months after we were going out she told me she had an Italian friend coming to visit (one i suspected she'd fucked before), now I'm pretty open minded having had numerous threesomes with both MMF and FFM but i'd always been there and to my knowledge had never been cheated on. Anyway given we were new together I didn't want to show the jealous mode i'd entered.

She came to see me the week later and her pussy definitely felt like it had been stretched out good and proper, in a way only a big cock could make it feel, but she played it cool, nothing had happened, they were just friends, had a good time but nothing more.

Anyway next time we saw each other was at Xmas, and we stayed with each other for two weeks. That gave me all the time I needed and one day when she nipped out to the shops I went through her messages on the computer. When I found the naughty messages and the thank you from her for fucking her so good it didn't shock me. On her return we had a massive row resulting in me forgiving her and her promising not to see him again.

But something had changed inside me, whilst not happy about the lies it made me so horny. However she was intensely worried about my jealousy, told me she'd only fucked him as it wasn't clear we were going out and that she'd never fuck him again. But I couldn't leave it, so gradually over time I made her understand the anger was about the lies and not the cock she'd got, made her see that as long as it's just sex then I need her to get it. The more she could see this was the truth the more she told me about her weekend in Germany.

So about him he's an older guy, 15 years older than me (at time in mid forties) with a swarthy toned body and a cock much larger than mine, a real penchant for petite blonde girls and so much experience he knows how to fuck.

About a month after she'd been in Germany taken a train to come and see her, and she'd picked him up at the station wearing a short black skirt, knee high boots and nice black tights. By the time they were in the car they were already kissing and he was already slipping his hand up her skirt.

When they got back to her flat, he immediately bent her over the table in the hallway and ripped her tights down, pulled her knickers to one side and quickly buried his big fat cock inside her hungry pussy, she was soaking wet and took it all no problem, he fucked her hard and vigorously until she came, and she told me how she loved the fact he made her feel like an animal on heat desperate for a filling. He then carried her into the bedroom where he undressed her, passionately kissed her entire body before slow fucking her until he came inside her and the cum was dripping out.

Over the weekend he gave her what she really needed fucking her with the stamina Italians find when they get to fuck such a nice tight blonde.

Over time she told me she needed his big cock again, that she is frustrated and needs this fucking out of her and that she's desperate for it, she talks to him occasionally online and we're planning for her to go visit.

That she needs another man to totally satisfy her strangely turned me on, that she lets him spunk in her turns me on even more and over time i've accepted that she'll always need other men to give her what she really needs and touch the places my cock doesn't, during sex she tells me what he can do to her and that she wants his big cock, that she needs him to satisfy her, needs to feel his spunk dripping out of her. I'm so turned on by all this I've even developed an intense desire for him to spunk in her and for me to clean up.

Over time i've encouraged her to be more open to big cocked guys giving her what she needs and shortly she'll go to Italy for a weekend alone to be his slut.

But before that I noticed she'd been talking about a guy at work and I encouraged her massively, she is now fucking him regularly and I'm writing this as she is over at his place getting stretched out for the 4th time since she started 3 weeks ago....I'll continue how that came about in a different post.

Last edited:
This is my story of how my current partner turned me from a guy in control to someone who needs other men to give her what she really needs.

I'm a Scandinavian guy and met my girlfriend six years ago on a trip to Czech Republic where she is from. She was 23 at the time and to be honest still looks as young often being asked where she studies, she's petite, small tight build with a nice handful 34B boobs and straight blonde hair. Classic Central European Beauty.

Shortly after we met she moved to Germany for a short period to Erasmus, and as I was still living in Scandi we didn't get to see each other often. Anyway around 2 months after we were going out she told me she had an Italian friend coming to visit (one i suspected she'd fucked before), now I'm pretty open minded having had numerous threesomes with both MMF and FFM but i'd always been there and to my knowledge had never been cheated on. Anyway given we were new together I didn't want to show the jealous mode i'd entered.

She came to see me the week later and her pussy definitely felt like it had been stretched out good and proper, in a way only a big cock could make it feel, but she played it cool, nothing had happened, they were just friends, had a good time but nothing more.

Anyway next time we saw each other was at Xmas, and we stayed with each other for two weeks. That gave me all the time I needed and one day when she nipped out to the shops I went through her messages on the computer. When I found the naughty messages and the thank you from her for fucking her so good it didn't shock me. On her return we had a massive row resulting in me forgiving her and her promising not to see him again.

But something had changed inside me, whilst not happy about the lies it made me so horny. However she was intensely worried about my jealousy, told me she'd only fucked him as it wasn't clear we were going out and that she'd never fuck him again. But I couldn't leave it, so gradually over time I made her understand the anger was about the lies and not the cock she'd got, made her see that as long as it's just sex then I need her to get it. The more she could see this was the truth the more she told me about her weekend in Germany.

So about him he's an older guy, 15 years older than me (at time in mid forties) with a swarthy toned body and a cock much larger than mine, a real penchant for petite blonde girls and so much experience he knows how to fuck.

About a month after she'd been in Germany taken a train to come and see her, and she'd picked him up at the station wearing a short black skirt, knee high boots and nice black tights. By the time they were in the car they were already kissing and he was already slipping his hand up her skirt.

When they got back to her flat, he immediately bent her over the table in the hallway and ripped her tights down, pulled her knickers to one side and quickly buried his big fat cock inside her hungry pussy, she was soaking wet and took it all no problem, he fucked her hard and vigorously until she came, and she told me how she loved the fact he made her feel like an animal on heat desperate for a filling. He then carried her into the bedroom where he undressed her, passionately kissed her entire body before slow fucking her until he came inside her and the cum was dripping out.

Over the weekend he gave her what she really needed fucking her with the stamina Italians find when they get to fuck such a nice tight blonde.

Over time she told me she needed his big cock again, that she is frustrated and needs this fucking out of her and that she's desperate for it, she talks to him occasionally online and we're planning for her to go visit.

That she needs another man to totally satisfy her strangely turned me on, that she lets him spunk in her turns me on even more and over time i've accepted that she'll always need other men to give her what she really needs and touch the places my cock doesn't, during sex she tells me what he can do to her and that she wants his big cock, that she needs him to satisfy her, needs to feel his spunk dripping out of her. I'm so turned on by all this I've even developed an intense desire for him to spunk in her and for me to clean up.

Over time i've encouraged her to be more open to big cocked guys giving her what she needs and shortly she'll go to Italy for a weekend alone to be his slut.

But before that I noticed she'd been talking about a guy at work and I encouraged her massively, she is now fucking him regularly and I'm writing this as she is over at his place getting stretched out for the 4th time since she started 3 weeks ago....I'll continue how that came about in a different post.
now oh you lucky man Damn! you make us crazy wushing for saame lol my big fat cock is 8"...ty for sgaring i cant wait for updates hurry!

I think its dangerous when the focus becomes her desire for the other dick vs something she and you do to enhance your relationship. Be careful

Reactions: nutinbutfun
I'm currently living in Turkey, Bodrum, a nice warm climate with the sea, the Villa is excited with me I want you to live a pleasant hour

Hot