How should i proceed

My gf of 3 years and i were discussing bringing in a third person in the bedroom we decided it would be a male the first time
but since we decided that we haven't talked about it since i don't know how to bring it up without looking to eager any tips
do it when it feels natural. usually over drinks at a bar or something where there is a good looking guy you can get her to check out. start a conversation about if she finds him attractive or not. what she likes. then ask is that the kind of guy you would want to be the third? or did you have something else in mind? if you are calm about it she will be as well. she also may say she really doesn't want to do it after all when it get too real.

do it when it feels natural. usually over drinks at a bar or something where there is a good looking guy you can get her to check out. start a conversation about if she finds him attractive or not. what she likes. then ask is that the kind of guy you would want to be the third? or did you have something else in mind? if you are calm about it she will be as well. she also may say she really doesn't want to do it after all when it get too real.
we dont go to bars or clubs any ideas how to bring it up at home

Open the conversation with what film stars, tv or sports personalities that she finds attractive and why?
Then remind her of the conversation about inviting someone to join you, which of those would be the perfect candidate if she could choose anyone in the world.

She might feel a bit embarrassed exposing her otherwise private crushes with you at first especially if they are very different to you as she wouldn’t want to make you feel like she does not value you.

If she does open up perhaps don’t jump right in but have a similar conversation another day, perhaps comparing different personalitie. e.g do you think person x or y would be most popular with the ladies and why. My husband has been truly amazed at some of the tv personalities that I have happened to mention I like the look of. Once she is a little more comfortable sharing her likes and dislikes with you, not only can you use that information to help find the ideal person to meet with, you can follow up with, well we can’t get mr x but remember the conversation about inviting someone to join us, how about we try to find someone similar to that person?

Reactions: highwayman420
we haven't talked about it since i don't know how to bring it up
Has there been any movement on this? My suggestion would be 1] some time when her spirits are high and there's nothing pressuring her or demanding her time or attention. And 2] there's always special days -- holidays, vacations, Christmas, a birthday, a weekend getaway for that purpose, That sort of thing.

Has there been any movement on this? My suggestion would be 1] some time when her spirits are high and there's nothing pressuring her or demanding her time or attention. And 2] there's always special days -- holidays, vacations, Christmas, a birthday, a weekend getaway for that purpose, That sort of thing.
Will try to bring it up soon i'll keep you updated