How to get my wife to next level?

My wife is super hot and gets looks all the time when we go out. She will wear sexy revealing clothes but says its just for me. I love it when other guys try to pick her up or flirt with her - its a huge turn on. I know she likes the attention from them and is very flirty also especially after some cocktails. She knows I like when others get a view of her nice tits. Thats where it ends though - how do I help her to go a little further? Iid love to see a guy have fun with her - I know she would let someone feel her tits or do more if they made the move first. Any suggestions?

My wife is super hot and gets looks all the time when we go out. She will wear sexy revealing clothes but says its just for me. I love it when other guys try to pick her up or flirt with her - its a huge turn on. I know she likes the attention from them and is very flirty also especially after some cocktails. She knows I like when others get a view of her nice tits. Thats where it ends though - how do I help her to go a little further? Iid love to see a guy have fun with her - I know she would let someone feel her tits or do more if they made the move first. Any suggestions?
Ask her- best way to cut through is communicating. I’d volunteer to be her first if you like lol! 😉😋

Reactions: carlandsandy
You could maybe and keep the mood fun and light by making a bet with her over something - if she loses the bet after a few drinks she has to let a guy see her tits or she has to show more of her tits - go without a bra , show her panties / stockings ., if she wins she gets shoes - that is always a win win - ha ha - or a really sheer top - list is long ( well in my mind anyway ha ha ) , start small and if she warms up see if she would let someone feel them - you just never know - she obviously likes showing the goods so might be an idea to take it to the next level - hope that idea gives you food for thought mate 👍

Every woman should have lots of lovers. September 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Do you talk fantasy stuff when you guys fuck? That's a good way to test the waters. If she's not into it, you'll know really quick. I think I've done this with almost all of my past girlfriends, and not one was disgusted by it. I've pretty much had that since I was an adult, myself, so it was just part of me.

My wife was kind of against it for many years, then after 10 years of being married she started really getting to into it, with me, not so much just me fantasizing about it, but her as well. I think it was the kids being young that prevented anything from escalating, but once she hit her early 40s, she now feels sexually liberated, and very willing. So willing, it's actually a little scary, but still a big turn on for both of us.

I knew my wife was slutty before I married her, which is one of the reasons I was so attracted to her, anyway. Try the, "I had a dream" method, describe something that isn't too extreme, and see if it turns her on. If she's leaking like a faucet shortly after, you will know.

Take the lead. In a quiet corner of a bar, with someone shes been flirting with, open a button or two of her blouse and play with her tits for a few seconds. Then ask him to take over. She doesn't have to say yes, but she could say "no". That gives her the emotional excuse that you "made" her do it. See what else you can "make" her do.

I'm in the same boat, I just don't know how to get past this point.

Reactions: wokbuya