How to get my wife to try other men?

Merkaba34

Couple
Apr 24, 2017
I want to know what the first step many of you tried?.....While my wife hasn't actually said she would do a MMF, or sleep with other men in front of me......she seems like she would try it if I allowed it. I was just wondering what possible situations or scenarios you would recommend to help facilitate it. I know alcohol would have to be involved to loosen her up and help with her inhibitions. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.......

I want to know what the first step many of you tried?.....While my wife hasn't actually said she would do a MMF, or sleep with other men in front of me......she seems like she would try it if I allowed it. I was just wondering what possible situations or scenarios you would recommend to help facilitate it. I know alcohol would have to be involved to loosen her up and help with her inhibitions. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.......

The next time you're wife is laughing and flirting with a man, casually mention how excited it made you.. Go from there, and remember it may take some time. Unless of course, she warms up quickly!

Kinda glad this question was asked....I asked the same thing 20+ years ago...and it was explained to me like this. To do anything you need a means, motive, and the opportunity. Just like an episode of Law and Order. What everyone has said before is true! You have to be honest about your feelings and what you want...that is the means....That is how she knows she is safe to proceed and not throwing away a relationship. The next is motive. You have to find some one who pushes her lust buttons (that is Amazon's saying even though I wish I could claim it). She won't give in to desire, if there isn't anyone that she desires. And, for the first time, it needs to be someone that really gets her motor running. And once again, this is where honesty comes in....don't force it. Let her decide. Lastly is opportunity....You have to set up her and the stunt cock in a place where both are comfortable enough to act naturally. It may be with you there, it may not. It may require alcohol...actually it will probably require alcohol.....Anyway, you have to talk to her and find a good safe place.....Now, the last part. LET IT HAPPEN! Don't try to force it. If it only goes to kissing or petting, that's ok. There is always next time. If it goes all the way....let it...don't try and stop it unless she wants you to. There, that is my 2 cents. Use what you need, discard the rest.

Last edited:
Agreed, TALK if your uncomfortable try it during sex telling her how you want to watch her with another man.
TEst her reaction and at least you've planted the seed.

Reactions: Johnfunone
Kinda glad this question was asked....I asked the same thing 20+ years ago...and it was explained to me like this. To do anything you need a means, motive, and the opportunity. Just like an episode of Law and Order. What everyone has said before is true! You have to be honest about your feelings and what you want...that is the means....That is how she knows she is safe to proceed and not throwing away a relationship. The nest is motive. You have to find some one who pushes her lust buttons (that is Amazon's saying even though I wish I could claim it). She won't give in to desire, if there isn't anyone that she desires. And, for the first time, it needs to be someone that really gets her motor running. And once again, this is where honesty comes in....don't force it. Let her decide. Lastly is opportunity....You have to set up her and the stunt cock in a place where both are comfortable enough to act naturally. It may be with you there, it may not. It may require alcohol...actually it will probably require alcohol.....Anyway, you have to talk to her and find a good safe place.....Now, the last part. LET IT HAPPEN! Don't try to force it. If it only goes to kissing or petting, that's ok. There is always next time. If it goes all the way....let it...don't try and stop it unless she wants you to. There, that is my 2 cents. Use what you need, discard the rest.
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT! ThankYou

in my case she knows ...i think she pretends not to want to cuck me....but when masturbating together if i mention her in the roomy backseat of my truck with a bib black cock while i drive she cums right now and hard...if i talk about me fucking her at a concert with men huddling around watching her getting it from me ? she cums hard right now....dont know what to think...she is 50 and wants a 10.000$ boob job...and said that would be a good start towards my desires for her to fuck men...i said i would come up with money...she said id have to do something more than repair refrigerators...meaning i would need to do remodeling...as i am a master remodeler /craftsman...i told her she will hqve to show something first then ill get her boob job as she says men will look at them more...but i dont trust giving her the money she gets boob job then not date another man/men....just dont know Help? lol

Kinda glad this question was asked....I asked the same thing 20+ years ago...and it was explained to me like this. To do anything you need a means, motive, and the opportunity. Just like an episode of Law and Order. What everyone has said before is true! You have to be honest about your feelings and what you want...that is the means....That is how she knows she is safe to proceed and not throwing away a relationship. The next is motive. You have to find some one who pushes her lust buttons (that is Amazon's saying even though I wish I could claim it). She won't give in to desire, if there isn't anyone that she desires. And, for the first time, it needs to be someone that really gets her motor running. And once again, this is where honesty comes in....don't force it. Let her decide. Lastly is opportunity....You have to set up her and the stunt cock in a place where both are comfortable enough to act naturally. It may be with you there, it may not. It may require alcohol...actually it will probably require alcohol.....Anyway, you have to talk to her and find a good safe place.....Now, the last part. LET IT HAPPEN! Don't try to force it. If it only goes to kissing or petting, that's ok. There is always next time. If it goes all the way....let it...don't try and stop it unless she wants you to. There, that is my 2 cents. Use what you need, discard the rest.

Nice. Im learning a lot here . . ^^