How to Get Wife Into Cuck or Atleast Talk/Tease

Angiecog27

Couple
From
NJ, US
May 16, 2022
New Jersey, USA
My wife has never been willing to talk to me about her sexual past. She gets mad when I bring it up and things its weird to want to know.

My biggest fantasy is coming home and seeing her taken from behind doggystyle by a tall muscular guy with 8in thick cock. Literally the thought gets me in the mood
No matter what.

How do i atleast get her to talk about fantasies or her past or scenerios where she takes bigger men?

Attachments

• 3D03664C-5464-4178-8468-BD256503A107.jpeg
    3D03664C-5464-4178-8468-BD256503A107.jpeg
    750.8 KB · Views: 368
  • 9AFEFA47-5E6E-41BF-AC11-2847443B38C7.jpeg
    9AFEFA47-5E6E-41BF-AC11-2847443B38C7.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 327
My wife has never been willing to talk to me about her sexual past. She gets mad when I bring it up and things its weird to want to know.

My biggest fantasy is coming home and seeing her taken from behind doggystyle by a tall muscular guy with 8in thick cock. Literally the thought gets me in the mood
No matter what.

How do i atleast get her to talk about fantasies or her past or scenerios where she takes bigger men?
I would love to get her doggystyle :)

Reactions: Angiecog27

No matter what.

She's hot 😍😍 would love to be inside her

No matter what.

she would be a tight delight

No matter what.

Fuck she’s hot!!!

Reactions: AndyCee777

No matter what.

perhaps start by not betraying her trust by posting pictures of her on a random website without her consent.

No matter what.

She Is A Beautiful Sexy Woman… I hope you tell her that all the time..Always let he know she can have anyone she wants and you you will always love her and stay loyal, to just her… But with her beautiful body she truly deserves to have any partners that she wants!!! Her Body Her Choice And You Will Always Except & Respect HER Decisions!!! Good Luck!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

No matter what.

i hope u learn how to get what u want, most wifes want the taboo adventure of being seduced and fucked by a studly cocksman.. but find secretly eXploring new cocks more exciting, or more marrage safety.. imho.

I posted this in response to someone else posing a similar experience with their spouse…

Without knowing anything about your marriage, here are my thoughts.

The commitment and continuing strength of your marriage must be your first concern. This LS isn’t for every couple; both partners must be willing participants in what is a shared experience. If you have a strong relationship with her, with open and honest communication, you may find that sharing fantasies in bed together is a good place to explore the idea and continue to gauge her reaction. Be prepared to fully indulge in her fantasies as well. Note that her fantasies may not be remotely the same as yours. Your sex life belongs to both of you.

Go slow and don’t push. If she is not interested in pursuing it then realize that your fantasy is only about your desires, not those belonging to BOTH of you. If she has fun with the idea as pillow talk only, leave it at that and have fun with her.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
i hope u learn how to get what u want, most wifes want the taboo adventure of being seduced and fucked by a studly cocksman.. but find secretly eXploring new cocks more exciting, or more marrage safety.. imho.
I dont know. Maybe before we were married and had kids but now.. i highly doubt it but im curious. Its a big turn on for sure