How to make her love black

Just dress her in that tight dress, wearing fuck-me pumps, no bra or panties and drop her at a
decidedly black bar. They'll take care of the rest

Wait, are you 14??
Prepare her mentally....how far have your convos about this go? Have u told her you'd like her to fuck other guys? That it turns you on?

Wait, is SHE 14??
She'll be wonderfully welcomed, then become the BBC slut you (and she?) Want her to be...

Wait, are you 14??
Prepare her mentally....how far have your convos about this go? Have u told her you'd like her to fuck other guys? That it turns you on?

Wait, is SHE 14??
She'll be wonderfully welcomed, then become the BBC slut you (and she?) Want her to be...
I told her that bbc are he looks beautiful in her pussy and that I like the way she looks with a huge black dildo And she really laughed and loved it She is 20 years old I do not know how and what she thinks

How to make her love black
Is it possible to buy her a black dildo? Do you just tell her? Should she be dressed as a prostitute? What to do ?
Be honest with her first and foremost. Just take her out saying you're going on a date night. Go somewhere you know BBC are and just wait for something to transpire with the night. Be patient it won't happen as quickly as you want it. Give her space and time to understand and come to the realization of your feelings and desires.

Reactions: White hubby