How to make this step by step?

ergr

Couple
Apr 16, 2022
Hello!
I would also like some advice.
me and my godfather have been friends since childhood, godmother cheated on him some time ago, and now we are trying to convince her to have sex with me, he prefers to be with me. I put some pictures of my penis with me here, for her to see, and she seemed a little interested, by the way, he told her when they were having sex to imagine that I would fuck her and she got wet when she heard. He says to go to her on a visit when he is fishing and to go into the bathroom over her. the question is how to make us conquer her step by step, and not to refuse, how to start with her?
Any advice can be useful, thank you.

You need to seduce her like you would any other woman. Take you time and talk to her. Tell her she is beautiful and sexy. Make sure her husband is playing his part of encouraging this too. She is going to be concerned it is a setup for a divorce. So he needs to assure her it is what he wants for him as well as her.

Then have fun.

Yes, her husband keeps telling her when she has sex to imagine that I would be me , when I penetrate her and she feels pretty good

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Surprise her....get to know her well, then get him out of the house. When she comes home have lunch or dinner waiting for her. If it's lunchtime, take her on a picnic complete with alcohol. Be sure to wear tighter clothes, where she can see your physique and cock. Have a romantic meal with her. Conversation being 80 to 20. Woo. Her.