How we started

We had been on two dates and the three date we went to a club to drink and dance. A guy ask her to dance and she did. He joined us for some drinks and they danced some more. He walked to the door after a few songs and she walked back to the table. She told me that she really likes me but this guy has a big dick. She then said I hope you call me tomorrow and started to walk out and I ask her if I could watch. We went out to the guys car and he was cool with it. So on the third date I watched my gf now wife get a big cock and she has never stopped. I’m so lucky to be married to a beautiful woman she is my best friend !!!

We had been on two dates and the three date we went to a club to drink and dance. A guy ask her to dance and she did. He joined us for some drinks and they danced some more. He walked to the door after a few songs and she walked back to the table. She told me that she really likes me but this guy has a big dick. She then said I hope you call me tomorrow and started to walk out and I ask her if I could watch. We went out to the guys car and he was cool with it. So on the third date I watched my gf now wife get a big cock and she has never stopped. I’m so lucky to be married to a beautiful woman she is my best friend !!!
Hell of a third date

Its a fact there are two cocks a women never forgets her first and even more fondly her biggest

How much experience had you had previously? Also, that was a big relationship risk. What made you confident she'd stick with you?

Last edited:
wow. did you share her on your wedding night, too?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku