How would you fuck her? 2

Denisch

Male
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry I had to create a new post but some dickweed splattered his nonsense over three pages of my previous one...I suggest you read it, for a laugh

Attachments

• 4179A905-6542-4510-BE9B-78E9E0BE1629.jpeg
    4179A905-6542-4510-BE9B-78E9E0BE1629.jpeg
    295.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Reactions: Thomas C
I see Denisch is still posting images of his pretend girlfriend. He does it because he suffers from sexual dysfunction and has some personality issues which prevents him from engaging with women in a normal fashion. I was chatting to him last night and I feel his disorders may have been brought on by early childhood trauma such as molestation by a family member. He's a sad case but with medication and therapy he could possibly maintain a normal existence. In these cases it's important to confront the person and let them know that you, and everybody else, knows they are lying. I did that last night when I asked for more images. None arrived other than more pics from the website he obtained the first one from. He's not well and needs help.

Classic case book stuff this. Aggression is one of the signs of when a person is having trouble coming to terms with their disorders. This is very interesting. I should do a paper on this.

I must say im impressed, typing so fast with one hand, the other one on your dick jerking off to my girl...Bravo

Classic case book stuff yet again.
Maintaining the lie is yet another sign of distress. I suppose they have lied so much and to so many people it's hard to turn back. Sad really.

Dickweed definition: A person so irredeemably stupid that their idiotic behavior causes pain to everyone they interact with.
In my case: migraine

Classic case book......Becoming the Victim.
After their lies are exposed, a person will often develop a defense mechanism known as "Becoming The Victim".
They seem to think if can shift to blame to others their issues will vanish. This rarely works.

Your playing the "victim" card yet again. You have to take some responsibility. It was you that posted the fake pic. It was you that claimed she was was your girlfriend. It was you that refused to post any more pics. This problem has been caused by yourself. I merely pointing out that I know you lied. I'm pointing out the fact that you tried to deceive people. I'm pointing out that you're a pathetic fake. I'm pointing that you have serious sexual dysfunctional issues. Once you take responsibility for your actions you may get better. Always remember that you're not fooling anyone else but yourself....the world knows you're a fake. Please own up to it.

You are delusionnal...perhaps you spend too much time on this forum, but as a « Respected » member, i think you should be careful of the illnessess you mention on this site, many of them are responsible for having a cuckold thinking. I believe you should pay more respect for, perhaps, a lot of your followers emotions

The only one you're fooling is yourself. Everyone can see you're a fake. It may be time to move on.
Before you go just one quick question - Are you disabled? Men with erectile dysfunction often are. I'm wondering so I can include it in my notes. Thanks.

That’s it! Talk to me friend, bring out that nonsensical sexual frustration of yours. I will help if I can

Some reading for you today. It may help with your problem.

Causes of erectile dysfunction
Doctors used to think that erectile dysfunction was mainly caused by psychological factors, such as anxiety or depression. In fact, most cases of erectile dysfunction are caused by physical illness. Psychological problems cause only one in ten cases of persistent erectile dysfunction.

Physical erectile dysfunction happens over a period of months or years, and is often a gradual loss of function. If erections still occur spontaneously overnight or in the morning, the problem may be psychological.

Erectile dysfunction can be due to:
  • physical illness – erectile dysfunction is frequently associated with conditions affecting the blood flow in the penis. Diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension (high blood pressure), cigarette smoking and obesity are often involved, and there is a strong association between erectile dysfunction and cardiac (heart) disease. Men who have multiple sclerosis may also experience erectile dysfunction
  • psychological factors – a man’s sexual drive or performance can be affected by stress such as problems at work, relationship difficulties or financial worries. Psychiatric conditions, and feeling depressed or anxious about poor sexual performance can also result in a failed erection
  • a combination of physical illness and psychological factors – physical problems with maintaining an erection may cause the man to feel anxious about sexual performance, which makes the problem worse
  • unknown – in a few cases, neither physical nor psychological causes are obvious. Vascular disease is likely to be the underlying cause in these cases.

Another thought.. Have you ever considered getting one of these. It may help because you may not h ave to lie to others to satisfy your sexual desires.
Sorry...edit.
This may of no use to you as you have trouble with your erection. Sorry.

doll.jpg