Hubby/BF shut off ?

Once a Hot wife finds a bull who Rocks her world, should her cuckold boyfriend or hubby be shut off?

• Total voters
I think a bull can use the hot wife and she must be submissive but he cant own her ass i think the husband has earned that right to have her ass the bull can use her other holes as he sees fit but no ass

For a while, my wife shut me off, and would wank me with her hand only, until i edged, but would not let me cum, and then lock me up. When her lovers arrived, however, she would let me cum after they fucked her, and only if i cleaned her pussy good, was i allowed to cum. More recently though, she has started allowing me to have sex with her, but only after her boyfriends are done with her, i always get her used pussy.

Hubby and I have sex once a month on average, with my lovers? Once or twice a WEEK. Enough said.....
Good for you ! That is as it should be. YOUR sexual needs are VASTLY more important than his. It is MUCH more important for the wife, fiancé or girlfriend to have a great fulfilling sexlife. Men should have to EARN sexual relief and orgasms by giving the woman as many orgasms as she wants before they even THINK about their own pleasure. In short sexual pleasure is only important for woman . And they should be entitled to get it however they need to. And if a man can’t give her the pleasure she wants and needs before he climaxes , then he needs to help her find a man who is capable of it. Then step aside in the bedroom and let him do his job. She needs that, any man who doesn’t realize it is selfish. Sex is for WOMAN first !

Reactions: pistolpete
Everyone has to do what works best in their particular relationship. There is no way I would allow my wife to cut me off, because if she did she would be gone quick, fast, and in a hurry. We all enjoy different things and there is nothing wrong with that. Most men would not allow their wife to fuck another man, but we enjoy it and that is our right. Some men enjoy the dominance of a wife or a bull, I could not put up with that with a bull. There are times when my wife and I play around and she bosses me for a day or two and it is a turn on then I fuck her and we go back to normal. Enjoy your life in what every way you find comfortable.

Reactions: cuckoldsince4ever
Good for you ! That is as it should be. YOUR sexual needs are VASTLY more important than his. It is MUCH more important for the wife, fiancé or girlfriend to have a great fulfilling sexlife. Men should have to EARN sexual relief and orgasms by giving the woman as many orgasms as she wants before they even THINK about their own pleasure. In short sexual pleasure is only important for woman . And they should be entitled to get it however they need to. And if a man can’t give her the pleasure she wants and needs before he climaxes , then he needs to help her find a man who is capable of it. Then step aside in the bedroom and let him do his job. She needs that, any man who doesn’t realize it is selfish. Sex is for WOMAN first !
You are most definitely entitled to your opinion.

Reactions: cuckoldsince4ever
That’s very interesting. I myself think the emotional bond can be maintained without actual sex. Cuddling, holding each other talking , spending time alone ect . I DO believe for a loving couple, physical contact is vital , but it doesn’t have to be sexual. The bull can OWN complete and exclusive sexual rights as long as her emotional needs (and the husbands) are net and off limits to the bull . The bull needs to understand and accept that the sexual needs of the wife are his private domain , but anything beyond that is not his place. I just think I could get along fine with simply watching her give and receive pleasure knowing I can NEVER get from her what she gives her bull and masturbate like a FIEND lol . The pain and jealousy would be excruciating! But oh so intense and erotic. Knowing , this is how it is , and it ain’t gonna change ! DEAL with it ❤️ But Thrn I AM a bit of a Masochist ?

Reactions: PredCuck
My wife occasionally "denies" me for short periods of time, and during those times, the only one allowed inside her is her boyfriend.
During these short periods of denial, my wife will do outercouse with me, and after she orgasms multiple times, she'll give me a ruined orgasm, followed by scooping up my cum in her hand and feeding it to me.

Reactions: Rikx
My wife occasionally "denies" me for short periods of time, and during those times, the only one allowed inside her is her boyfriend.
During these short periods of denial, my wife will do outercouse with me, and after she orgasms multiple times, she'll give me a ruined orgasm, followed by scooping up my cum in her hand and feeding it to me.
Did she tell you why she only allows him inside? How short are those periods of time? Outercourse is nice too though I would struggle to not let it slip in.