Hubbys wants to see me play

My hubbys fantasy is to see me play with another man or couple while he watches, im a little shy and this is my first post on here as he does most of the talking lol, open to sexy chat and interested to know what we could get upto xx
love to chat so tell me how we can chat and i can see if you might get hot and horny as we do ??

i love oral how about you ,??? so awesome to be licking a womans pussy and see and feel her squeeze my face as do

ohh im horney already just chatting to you
awesome love to see more of you and dream about how i would love to feel and please that hornness of yours right now oh fuck yes i would getting so hot in here and horny as hell to lick those nipples and even more your pussy lips as i slide my hot wet tongue deep into your pussy!!! or should i say your delicious cunt lips to open and slide into !!

Reactions: Curiouscouple01
awesome love to see more of you and dream about how i would love to feel and please that hornness of yours right now oh fuck yes i would getting so hot in here and horny as hell to lick those nipples and even more your pussy lips as i slide my hot wet tongue deep into your pussy!!! or should i say your delicious cunt lips to open and slide into !!
waiting with my horn desires taking control of my dick babe

so dreaming of laying you down and feel and kissing every inch of your body .,,,,,, want to dis robe you and kiss it all over again and again to see your response , hoping for moans and wanting desires to let me keep going down on your hot body and taste that wet pussy of yours in my mouth to suck on and please you for hours

how long can you take it baby doll tell me what turns you on and makes you even more horny??

do you like to walk around naked and get chased till you are dripping wet , then you roll over and spread your legs and let me go down on you and lick that wetness off your pussy lips , only to keep doing the same

waiting with my horn desires taking control of my

Attachments

• IMG-20220816-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20220816-WA0006.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 98
Stand behind me with your hands caressing my tits while i feel your cock harden against my arse😈

Oh fuck yes😈😈😈
I so want to do all above as you feel my cock get throbbing hard to then slide into your hot wet pussy , as I caress those tits pulling you to me as I hump that sexy ass and feel your wet pussy lips open for me to slide deep into your hot. Yummy cunt baby 👅👅👅👅👅👅

I so want to do all above as you feel my cock get throbbing hard to then slide into your hot wet pussy , as I caress those tits pulling you to me as I hump that sexy ass and feel your wet pussy lips open for me to slide deep into your hot. Yummy cunt baby 👅👅👅👅👅👅
I so want to slide my hard cock balls deep into your pussy as your hubby watches me fuck you and caress your hot sexy tits. Baby those tits have got to be 44 s and so fucking yummy to be sucking

• Love