Huge Rapee and breeding fantasie

Janderson32151

Female
Gold member
Verified
Dec 20, 2018
Florida
I've been having a fantasy where I'm in self bondage and blindfolded. I'm restrained with my knees by my head. The time release mechanism is set for several hours. A burgler or someone else finds me like this and prevents the release mechanism from working and repeatedly rapes me for hours. It could be just one man or a group of men and I'll never know who it was or if it was a gang rape. I also will never know if they recorded my rape to post on some websites. Before he or they leave the time release mechanism is reset and I have several hours of waiting to be released while cum is waiting to pour out from my well used cunt.

Oct 7, 2022
I've been having a fantasy where I'm in self bondage and blindfolded. I'm restrained with my knees by my head. The time release mechanism is set for several hours. A burgler or someone else finds me like this and prevents the release mechanism from working and repeatedly rapes me for hours. It could be just one man or a group of men and I'll never know who it was or if it was a gang rape. I also will never know if they recorded my rape to post on some websites. Before he or they leave the time release mechanism is reset and I have several hours of waiting to be released while cum is waiting to pour out from my well used cunt.
Lemme so that , lemme rappe you come visit me and you will love it

Jan 20, 2023
Let me know when and where.

Reactions: Janderson32151