Humiliated and insulted - where now ?

Snoopsissy

Jan 24, 2021
Wife has previously laughed ( nervous laugh ) before when I wad screwing her and said she couldn’t feel me in her apart from slightly in doggy as she is really slack so we more or less stopped having regular intercourse . On Sunday I was pounding her doggy , she sort of shifted and I could see she was FUCKING YAWNING - what a turn off guys eh - so I pulled out immediately and as I’m an alpha male really felt humiliated and insulted - has anyone had that and how did you progress / my wife is aware of my desire to share her and vehemently denies any interest but I’m obviously not big enough or doing it for her am I 😕 any ideas Anyone - I’m lost

When we were married for a few years my wife started getting fucked outside the home. She started denying me sex but would let me eat her out. She allowed me to fuck her on occasion. Each time her pussy seemed very loose. I bagan to realize she was allowing me to fuck her only after she had some big dick. I am sure she hardly felt my 5.5 inches. For the past several years she has not allowed me to fuck but I do still go down on her. If she has been fucked she demands I clean her out. I have learned to love the taste of her juice and her lover's spunk. So, tell you wife you are too small for her and offer your tongue to her.

Reactions: HammerHer
I don't think most women cannot feel a man's penis inside of them even when the guy is smaller than average and at 5.5" you are not under average. My husband is only 4" and not at all thick and I can feel him inside of me. I am not saying a 7" penis is not more satisfying and does not feel better, but I can feel both and my husband has always been able to bring me to climax.

Back to your wife yawning during intercourse, I admit I have been there too. Not because I could not feel him but rather more out of boredom and lack of excitement after two decades of routine. Now, as a hotwife and swinger, I have the best of both worlds and I enjoy sex with other men (who are all larger than my hubby) but the sex between my husband and me is much hotter.

Your wife probably still loves you and does not want to mess up her relationship by being shared. I speak from experience. My first venture was different than most other women but many lifestyle ladies have shared that a night of being naked in a hot tub with their husband and another man while enjoying a few drinks gave them the courage and resolve to enjoy themselves.

Wife has previously laughed ( nervous laugh ) before when I wad screwing her and said she couldn’t feel me in her apart from slightly in doggy as she is really slack so we more or less stopped having regular intercourse . On Sunday I was pounding her doggy , she sort of shifted and I could see she was FUCKING YAWNING - what a turn off guys eh - so I pulled out immediately and as I’m an alpha male really felt humiliated and insulted - has anyone had that and how did you progress / my wife is aware of my desire to share her and vehemently denies any interest but I’m obviously not big enough or doing it for her am I 😕 any ideas Anyone - I’m lost

My Wife stormed home one afternoon with one of her best friends. They obviously were having a heated argument and marched over to me. My Wife demanded me to get naked now. I complied, revealing my caged cock. She unlocked and removed my cage, revealing my 1.5 inch limp dick and slapping it while tearfully yelling at her friend “now do see why, now do you understand why after 20 years of this, this useless “thing”…what would you do…he can’t even get hard and if he could, it wouldn’t be much larger”. As she began putting my cage back on, her friend apologized to her, agreeing it was pathetic and that she now understands. (Why the Wife fucks other men). Word does get around and eventually most of our social circle, while aware that my Wife is a whore, seem to now understand why.

Well my wife upped the ante by discovering religion it seems - or her tangent on it - please bear in mind this is the same woman who let her boss fuck her and fucked her sisters fiancé on many occasions AND I caught texting and messaging an ex - so anyway yet more arguement concerning 27 year old stepdaughter ( long story ) , but yesterday our marriage vows were mentioned- she has them with me ( see above 😂) but I don’t with her in spite of NEVER as much as looking at another woman - then she comes out with- I say things to her a husband shouldn’t say to his wife - meaning share her etc - so the slut is put aside and out comes mother fucking Theresa again . Selective memory is a great thing eh guys and girls - if I was to mention anything about that she would immeadiately go to def con fucking 100 . Then later she’s mentioning about some guy fucking chatting her up at the supermarket -I’m like WTF. It’s not a oh he was nice and if only etc mention , so if she is mother Theresa why mention about another guy - probably to get a reaction from me which I’ve learned to never to do - what’s the views on that lot then folks ??