Humiliated at swap party

paracufz

Couple
The wife and I recently went to a swap party for the first time and intended to just watch and check out the action. My wife was dressed in a sexy bra (40DD) and a low cut blouse. She is 50 and curvy with a fantastic round white ass.

She was enjoying watching the play in one of the bedrooms when a man was chatting her up. He was a bit chunky with a very thick cock and also naked. She was talking and laughing with him and he began feeling her tits and taking them out of her shirt. After a few minutes she said to me "we are going to the bedroom, why don't you come along" and went with him to one of the bedrooms.

She began making out with him and jacking his cock and after a few moments asked me to lube her up with some lube we had brought with us. I felt a bit foolish with my hand in her pussy lubing her up so another man could fuck her.

He began stroking into her and she was bent over the bed with his cock buried in her cunt and she began to talk shit to me like "he is doing what you can't" and "you should take lessons from him" while the door is open to the living room with the 'regular' swingers.

He fucked her for about 15 minutes and then came in her pussy. Another guy was watching and when the first guy finished he presented her with a very large cock and she welcomed him in and while he was fucking her she was talking shit to him like "fill me up" and "bang that hole" to make him come and he climaxed and shot a big load into her hairy cunt. As he dismounted she instructed me to "clean up that sloppy pussy" and I complied in front of some folks watching.

There was a young black guy at the party and he and my wife had been checking each other out and he was waiting outside the bedroom and after looking at me entered and began making out with my bottomless wife. Soon he had his large cock pistoning in and out of her stretched out pussy and I couldn't resist and began jacking my much smaller cock while watching him fuck my wife.

After this we went back into the living room and she continued to talk smack to me in front of the others. All told she got fucked 5 times that night.

I guess my 'swinger' status was changed to "cuckold" status forever.

We got invited back though....

Attachments

• b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 509
The wife and I recently went to a swap party for the first time and intended to just watch and check out the action. My wife was dressed in a sexy bra (40DD) and a low cut blouse. She is 50 and curvy with a fantastic round white ass.

She was enjoying watching the play in one of the bedrooms when a man was chatting her up. He was a bit chunky with a very thick cock and also naked. She was talking and laughing with him and he began feeling her tits and taking them out of her shirt. After a few minutes she said to me "we are going to the bedroom, why don't you come along" and went with him to one of the bedrooms.

She began making out with him and jacking his cock and after a few moments asked me to lube her up with some lube we had brought with us. I felt a bit foolish with my hand in her pussy lubing her up so another man could fuck her.

He began stroking into her and she was bent over the bed with his cock buried in her cunt and she began to talk shit to me like "he is doing what you can't" and "you should take lessons from him" while the door is open to the living room with the 'regular' swingers.

He fucked her for about 15 minutes and then came in her pussy. Another guy was watching and when the first guy finished he presented her with a very large cock and she welcomed him in and while he was fucking her she was talking shit to him like "fill me up" and "bang that hole" to make him come and he climaxed and shot a big load into her hairy cunt. As he dismounted she instructed me to "clean up that sloppy pussy" and I complied in front of some folks watching.

There was a young black guy at the party and he and my wife had been checking each other out and he was waiting outside the bedroom and after looking at me entered and began making out with my bottomless wife. Soon he had his large cock pistoning in and out of her stretched out pussy and I couldn't resist and began jacking my much smaller cock while watching him fuck my wife.

After this we went back into the living room and she continued to talk smack to me in front of the others. All told she got fucked 5 times that night.

i love hot, curvy women.

That's so good. Your wife certainly is welcoming to a cuckold scene the way she ridiculed you and asked you to clean up their mess. I bet your wife might like to hook up with regular Bull lovers, I would have a talk with her if this is something you can handle, I bet she would love it. 💕
I think she is already planning to hook up with one of the guys in the near future.

If my wife did that to me I'd have to find a higher pedestal. She's good at humiliation when we have a bull over but has never done it in a group. Your wife is a goddess, I'm jealous.

Reactions: naturalcucky

I would have liked to have experienced this! :love:

Reactions: Dlh247
I have been put in the situation a few times….typically it’s not the hotwife who mocks me but the bull. In one case I walked into a conservative rstaurant at the hotel we were at w the bull and she walked in arm in arm with her as I was to trail behind them 10 feet. He was a fit black man, ex marine, and the restaurant watched us walk to a table where the 2 of them sat next to each other as I was told to sit across from them.

I guess my 'swinger' status was changed to "cuckold" status forever. Swings and roundabouts ;)

Oh fuck lovevto be pumping my dick into her cunt yummy

Yes. You are a natural cuckold. The way you cleaned up when instructed and in front of all the other guests shows that you are well suited to the cuckold lifestyle.

Hot story!

I felt bad for my husband the first time we went to a house party. There were a lot of other couples and once the party started the hostess announced some games. In the first game, the guys were given numbers and each lady drew a guy's number. We were supposed to spend 30 minutes getting to know each other. The guy I had quickly undressed me and pulled out his very large penis and had it buried inside me. It was so good. I heard a commotion over on a couch of the room we were in and looked and the girl my husband was with had his pants down and was mocking my husband's tiny penis. She would not touch him or let him redress. She took his pants and underwear and would not give them back to him. He was forced to walk around bottomless with his very tiny penis on full display all evening.

He was definitely the smallest man in the house and never got anyone to play with him. I played six of the games and had six very nice penises that night. My sweet husband never complained and took the humiliation from almost everyone at the party. My husband never did get his pants back and we went home in only his shirt. A lot of the guys told me when we were leaving that if I ever needed a real penis to call them. My husband told me the next day he was embarrassed but wanted me to have fun and enjoy myself.

I felt bad for my husband the first time we went to a house party. There were a lot of other couples and once the party started the hostess announced some games. In the first game, the guys were given numbers and each lady drew a guy's number. We were supposed to spend 30 minutes getting to know each other. The guy I had quickly undressed me and pulled out his very large penis and had it buried inside me. It was so good. I heard a commotion over on a couch of the room we were in and looked and the girl my husband was with had his pants down and was mocking my husband's tiny penis. She would not touch him or let him redress. She took his pants and underwear and would not give them back to him. He was forced to walk around bottomless with his very tiny penis on full display all evening.

He was definitely the smallest man in the house and never got anyone to play with him. I played six of the games and had six very nice penises that night. My sweet husband never complained and took the humiliation from almost everyone at the party. My husband never did get his pants back and we went home in only his shirt. A lot of the guys told me when we were leaving that if I ever needed a real penis to call them. My husband told me the next day he was embarrassed but wanted me to have fun and enjoy myself.
Sounds like a fun night for all