Nothing

Recently my wife likes for me to stroke myself in front of her and either my neighbor, our friend, or any man she is with, while they both watch. She says it excites her how lustful i get for her pussy, and humiliates me so much, but i could definitely do it forever when she watches, plus i also follow by stroking my nipples as well, which she also asked me to

Reactions: Myhotwife
Recently my wife likes for me to stroke myself in front of her and either my neighbor, our friend, or any man she is with, while they both watch. She says it excites her how lustful i get for her pussy, and humiliates me so much, but i could definitely do it forever when she watches, plus i also follow by stroking my nipples as well, which she also asked me to
That's hot !

Reactions: werekinky2
New bull called the my hotwife and said: Hope you don't fuck with your husband! So my wife sent him this pictures of me and wrote: Are you worried about this ??

46454285.jpg46454289.jpg

I have a small penis and when I take a bunch of Adderall it gets evan smaller like micro penis size. I get so fucking horny that I can stroke my tiny baby dick for like 6 hours straight. I love small penis humiliation so I usually go on a cam sight we’re lots of people are watching me stroke my micro penis while showing my face. The orgasm is soooo intense knowing that someone who knows me could be watching,
Is that Donald Trump's secret account??? (Just asking for a friend! Hahahahahaha!!)