Humiliation

I’ve tried to interest my wife in SPH, but have had no luck.

Years ago we went through a phase when she fucked a few guys with me watching, with one in particular who had a large penis that she obviously enjoyed.

I’m a long way from being well hung, in truth I’m noticeably below average in size and am now completely impotent.

She isn’t particularly affectionate at this point in our lives and -in fact- can be downright nasty at times.

I’ve pointed out to her that my inadequate equipment fairly begs to be ridiculed but (so far) she’s given SPH a hard pass.

I believe that it may be because she regards my inadequacy as a negative reflection on herself, a daily reminder that she misses a lot simply by being paired with me.

Or perhaps that she’s more clever than I give her credit for being, and is playing the long game by denying me the pleasure that I would obviously derive from her humiliating me.

Hello everybody!
I am, a want to be cuckold husband. My wife know my desire. But she does not want. Sorry.
I’ve noticed in myself for a while that my penis isn’t as hard anymore as it used to be. I have a very hard time penetrating my wife's pussy. If you manage it won't take long for an erection with me. She masturbates then and has an orgasm. Then I masturbate too, I imagine having my wife sex with someone else, and that’s when I get orgasm. I am a impotent husband.
I want a real man lover to with my wife.

We don't engage in humiliation (ok a little) but just getting fucked in front of my hubby and then having him clean me, isn't that enough?
Yeah, I could never get on board with the cleaning thing. I did it once ‘by accident’ to my first wife when I came home early and just missed a friend of mine as he skated out the back door while pulling up his drawers.

I often led off with some cunnilingus, and my wife thought it’d be funny not to tell me that her cunt was loaded with my buddy’s spunk.

It didn’t take me very long to figure it out and skip to the main event.

For me it was about watching her fuck someone else (or a couple of ‘someone elses’) while I jacked myself off. Nothing really exotic.

My penis is thicker than average, but barely over 4” long erect. It’s actually bigger around at the base than it is long.

I got to enjoy the whole ‘being humiliated because it’s so damn short’ business, while at the same time being able to turn it around and make most women cum hard on my little mule.

We would occasionally ‘swap’ with other couples. It tickled me to be 100% up-front (privately) with the other wife that I didn’t shoot blanks, refused to wear a condom and would be leaving my semen as deep as my stubby dick could put it in her vagina

I did the wives the courtesy of telling them this BEFORE we fucked, and I never had a single wife pass on spreading her legs for me.

You’d be surprised, in fact, how many of those wives whispered in my ear while we fucked how much they enjoyed the possibility of passing off any little buns that I might put in their oven to their husband as ‘his’.

¡Hola a todos!

Recién entrando en el estilo de vida, soy un esposo enjaulado. Tengo curiosidad por saber qué opinan todos sobre la humillación. ¿Lo disfrutas o está demasiado lejos?
Mi esposa solía odiarlo, pero ahora le está gustando, ¿qué hay de tu experiencia?
Hola espero que estes bien, yo también estoy enjaulado, mi mujer me humilla algunas veces pero lo he disfrutado y hemos aprendido cosas juntos y explorar la sexualidad.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Hey everyone!

Just getting into the lifestyle, I am a caged hubby. I’m curious what everyone’s take is on humiliation. Do you enjoy it or is it too far?
My wife used to hate it but now she is actually liking it, what about your experience?
I loved getting my face slapped or arm twisted by my first wife's boytoy; I also loved the erotic humiliation of chauffeuring them or going out to dinner with them as they were an age inappropriate couple and I was a third wheel

¡Hola a todos!

Recién entrando en el estilo de vida, soy un esposo enjaulado. Tengo curiosidad por saber qué opinan todos sobre la humillación. ¿Lo disfrutas o está demasiado lejos?
Mi esposa solía odiarlo, pero ahora le está gustando, ¿qué hay de tu experiencia?
Mi esposa tampoco le gustaba pero me humilla y siente tiene poder, ahora le gusta y me compara con hombres dotados y me pone la jaula

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife was hesitant at first but once she did it and saw my reaction, she started doing it. We were at a nude beach, my wife, myself and her lover. It was obvious I was the third wheel. A couple came over and talked with us. The other wife asked my wife why she was sleeping with the other man. My wife looked at me and said, “I love my husband, but look at his cock. It is really only good for his hand.” Then everyone there of course looked at my cock and I got hard at my thin 4 inches. The other lady gave a little laugh and said, “I see what you mean.” Once they left my wife asked if I was ok, and I told her yes. It was kinda exhilarating. That evening when my wife and her boyfriend were fucking, my wife said, “you are so much bigger than my husband.”