Humiliation

We don't really do the humilition thing but once in a while my bulls will tell my hubby how happy they are that he has a pencil dick and that otherwise they might not have me as a hotwife.
Sometimes it's the little things.... I'm not really into overly humiliating her hubby either. Driving off with his wife dressed to the 9's for me and a night of debauchery is enough.

Cucks feel plenty of humiliation from the fact that their wife is being used as a slut by a better man. I don't say much to rub it in because I see it in their eyes when I use a wife or gf in front of them. They see her do things that she will never do for or with them, which has more effect than any words could have.

I'm not really into humiliation as such. I'm more than happy to clean a guy up after he's fucked Lynn or suck him back to hardness. But I'm bi so I enjoy that.
I do love eating Lynn's creampies which some might see as submissive but again I don't feel any humiliation doing that after all I love watching other men fuck my wife and cum inside her, and eating their cum out of her seems like a natural culmination of that which turns us both on. Sometimes I'll do it while the guy is still with us, sometimes after he's left, or even when Lynn gets back if she's been playing alone.
If anything Lynn is the one in our relationship who most gets off on humiliation. Not with every guy she fucks but certainly when she's playing with a regular bull - then she really gets off on being very submissive, being used roughly, verbal abuse, pissplay, being shared with the Bulls friends etc.

My wife has never humiliated me. That may change as we settle in to different rules. I've been humiliated by others but none of it really set in. But in sure if my wife started in on me it would be better.

Reactions: ray28
Subtle power play is more my flavour. I like the two of them making mildly belittling or condescending/bullying remarks, laughing at me, excluding me ect. Being caged in front of him is nicely humbling too.
Having him tell her what he wants her to do for him sexually while he sends me to fetch drinks, toys ect. feels subjecting and sexy as all fuck.
Once he sent me out to the shops to buy drinks for them. She told me later that he jumped her the minute I left.
He's order me to eat her pussy in front of him before. It always feels great when he takes charge.