Hung husband and sexy wife want to play

Hotwife Lilly

Couple
Feb 22, 2023
My wife loves showing off and getting dirty messages/chatting w horny men and couples. She’s also asked that I play a little more with other people’s wives and horny sluts in our dms. Looking for any couples or horny wives that would like to play with my cock while my wife joins in and/or watches! We don’t show face but we check messages every day and we play multiple times a week with others! Hit us up!

Attachments

• 55C4E4FB-AB87-4188-BFEA-185B2C204EE1.jpeg
    55C4E4FB-AB87-4188-BFEA-185B2C204EE1.jpeg
    453.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 1F8F5E10-DF59-4531-A05A-E72C7137B694.jpeg
    1F8F5E10-DF59-4531-A05A-E72C7137B694.jpeg
    442.2 KB · Views: 235
  • E11BB8DE-CB10-487B-AB4F-63DB7BF7CFD9.jpeg
    E11BB8DE-CB10-487B-AB4F-63DB7BF7CFD9.jpeg
    351.6 KB · Views: 267
  • F51D4B69-DE95-472C-96BF-03087D04BEB9.jpeg
    F51D4B69-DE95-472C-96BF-03087D04BEB9.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 269
  • FC7ED2C2-5889-44EE-A778-13AD5C0AD81E.jpeg
    FC7ED2C2-5889-44EE-A778-13AD5C0AD81E.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 243
My wife loves showing off and getting dirty messages/chatting w horny men and couples. She’s also asked that I play a little more with other people’s wives and horny sluts in our dms. Looking for any couples or horny wives that would like to play with my cock while my wife joins in and/or watches! We don’t show face but we check messages every day and we play multiple times a week with others! Hit us up!
Nice pics, damn fine ass amd pussy I would love to play

Reactions: FranklyFancy123
We are totally into your guy’s sexy style. You and your wife are very sexy. We should chat

Reactions: Hotwife Lilly
Would love to see my wife get a nice long hard dick inher tight brown pussy small husband only 4 inches for over 25 years she needs and deserves more to get her to orgasm

That's one fine piece of ass that you get to enjoy

Reactions: Firefighter195
Mmmm lovely! 😛

Sounds awesome my hotwife enjoys her play time outside of our marriage
FEEL.FREE TO ASK ANYTHING MESSAGES ARE GREAT

Hi my wife and I would love to

That's one fucking hot piece of ass

Reactions: Firefighter195