hung male needed

Lynn2000

Female
Aug 29, 2022
Ok this might sound a little strange but someone gave me the idea and I might want to give it a try...

My husband is rather small and I'm curious to know if he has any cuck fantasies or secretly wants me to have sex with a much larger man. I've been going back and forth about speaking to him about this but I know my husband and he will find this strange if I ask him and will most likely be offended.

So this one guy gave me the idea of having someone discreetly reach out to him and try to engage a conversation with him and eventually try to find this out. I know it seems a little strange but it might be sorta hot to find out all his dark secrets.

If you're interested, please send me a DM. I'm looking for a hung male who is the alpha type, someone who is confident they can do this. I need to find the right guy for the job

Ok this might sound a little strange but someone gave me the idea and I might want to give it a try...

My husband is rather small and I'm curious to know if he has any cuck fantasies or secretly wants me to have sex with a much larger man. I've been going back and forth about speaking to him about this but I know my husband and he will find this strange if I ask him and will most likely be offended.

So this one guy gave me the idea of having someone discreetly reach out to him and try to engage a conversation with him and eventually try to find this out. I know it seems a little strange but it might be sorta hot to find out all his dark secrets.

If you're interested, please send me a DM. I'm looking for a hung male who is the alpha type, someone who is confident they can do this. I need to find the right guy for the job
Know a great one boo hmu

What’s ur location

am i big enough for you?

Attachments

• 20220912_141040.jpg
    20220912_141040.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220918_022247.jpg
    20220918_022247.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 9
  • 20221017_092122_HDR.jpg