husband boyfriend cock

Should I post mine? It is nothing to brag about. My wife doesn't think I should but doesn't really matter a whole lot to her if I do. I think it would be really funny to hold it up to the guy with the $100 dollar bill for contrast. That would make me look pathetic by comparison.
I believe mine would be pretty pathetic as well since im barely 4 inches, lol

This is an interesting topic as I guess most wives and usually would want the bull bigger!! That wasn't the case for me though as I'm about 7" long with reasonable girth. My friend is only a bit shorter but also thinner!! For me the biggest thrill was that it was my best friend fucking my wife so it didn't matter that he wasn't bigger!!!

This is an interesting topic as I guess most wives and usually would want the bull bigger!! That wasn't the case for me though as I'm about 7" long with reasonable girth. My friend is only a bit shorter but also thinner!! For me the biggest thrill was that it was my best friend fucking my wife so it didn't matter that he wasn't bigger!!!
Nice my wife loves the attention of 2 hard cocks and yes the trill of someone else pleasing your wife is so hot. She love a full feeling sometimes though