Husband in thong

One of my wife's fetishes is male display and CFNM play. I indulge her in this fetish. I have several thongs in various styles, including basic men's thong underwear, to more exotic male display wear, including what are known as male display panties. These are basically specialty thongs that have integrated cock and ball rings, separators and splitters.

KK loves exposing a man wearing a thong, or fetish display wear.

One of my wife's fetishes is male display and CFNM play. I indulge her in this fetish. I have several thongs in various styles, including basic men's thong underwear, to more exotic male display wear, including what are known as male display panties. These are basically specialty thongs that have integrated cock and ball rings, separators and splitters.

Well I'd love to see your wife and your thongs I'll send ou some of me and hubby in return xx

Hot fetish KK has! Especially when a couple wear it togheter.
It´s so good to wear thongs, maily when it´s such a turn on for the girl. Have you wearing her thongs too?

I love to see my man (husband) wearing a thong or pretty pair of panties. It started back many years ago when we were on the road traveling and stopped for a night in Charlotte, NC. I found a guy online and we agreed to meet. He said he liked to meet couples with a submissive husband and one of his fetishes was to have the husband wearing the wife's panties. After chatting I was able to convince my husband to do this for me, and it turned out really hot.

I have bought my husband many pairs of thong panties over the years, he is very good to model and wears them for me when I ask him.

Sometimes-all-you-need-is-a-thong.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxivo

Hot fetish! Luv girls who likes that fetish too

Yes, I have lots of male strings/thongs. My wife bought one long time ago for the first time just for fun play. And since then I wear them regularly, 99% bought by my wife. This is also one of the reason I permanently removed my body hair. We both love it.

Wife just left this one to wear after shower as we going to visit our friends.
20231123_133524.jpg

Also curious how many straight males/cuckolds wear them these days https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/male-lingerie.43334/

• Love
Reactions: Stevo