Husband watching wife

Good thread.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. Watching is half the fun, our friend says the same.
I try not to beat off while I watch them. One time I was stroking while they were fucking nice and slow while kissing. He started to cum, I was stroking really slow and my dick was rock hard. I guess I gave it one too many strokes and I was cumming, I stopped stroking, tried not to cum but it was too late and ruined the feeling.
Friend strokes his dick while he watches us but he's never cummed.
Twice wife has given him a nice bj, he cums in her mouth usually and it's HOT to see. Twice she's jacked him off with her hand, he shoots 5 or 6 BIG squirts really high, fun to see that too. Sounds weird.

Good thread.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. Watching is half the fun, our friend says the same.
I try not to beat off while I watch them. One time I was stroking while they were fucking nice and slow while kissing. He started to cum, I was stroking really slow and my dick was rock hard. I guess I gave it one too many strokes and I was cumming, I stopped stroking, tried not to cum but it was too late and ruined the feeling.
Friend strokes his dick while he watches us but he's never cummed.
Twice wife has given him a nice bj, he cums in her mouth usually and it's HOT to see. Twice she's jacked him off with her hand, he shoots 5 or 6 BIG squirts really high, fun to see that too. Sounds weird.
Not weird at all. Its sounds like you guys are a couple, secure in their marriage, and willing to try different intimate experiences to enhance your marriage. I say BRAVO !! Well done........