Husbands who perform on bulls

I’ve sucked just a couple of times, one including our neighbor. It started when i wanted him to pleasure her so bad, and he ended up fucking her brains out. Afterwards though, being that it was my first time doing it, my wife took me aside and asked me if i liked men, to which i confessed i was bi. My wife accepted it, and told me i could do it more pftwn, simce it aroused her very much.

I have had the pleasure of bring the Bull with a submissive couple. the wife wanted to watch him suck My cock, so he being a good cuck took Me down his throat and held me there. She went wild watching this, and played with herself until she squirted all over the sheets. When I was ready to cum, I held his head down and came straight down his throat. I enjoyed both her excitement at what he was doing, and having him in total submission to Me. True story.

We are a young couple that make it clear from the start when she wants to fuck another guy that when we're together I will watch and sometimes participate and that I'm BI and might suck his cock to get him lubed to fuck her. I always eat his cream out of her freshly fucked pussy after a stud fucks her or my own cum after I fuck her. Cleaning his cock & balls of his cum & pussy juice after he fucks her makes me hard as hell and excites her to the point of wanting to suck & fuck again.

Hey Wifelust63, like you, we are always on the hunt for men & teen boys to suck and fuck. We are 25 & 24 and she especially likes to break in teen boys and she recently met a new one on a swingers website. This guy is 18, British, going to a local university and was bi curious so wanted to meet a M/F couple. We both spoke with him a couple of times, liked what we heard, and invited him over for the weekend. He confessed his only experience was feeling up girlfriends and jerking off with buddies and I told him that was all soon to change. I picked him up and brought him to our place and after a few drinks and chatting Barb excused herself and left the room only to return totally naked and I thought Billy's eyes were going to pop out. She went over and sat next to him and started kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt. I stripped down to my white briefs and sat on the other side of Billy and while they were swallowing tongue and he molested her tits I unbuckled his jeans, pulled down the zipper and he lifted his ass and I slid his jeans off. He also had white Jockey briefs on and I swear he was hard and at least 4" of cock was sticking out over the waistband of his briefs. They stopped kissing and when Barb saw that cock she was down licking and sucking the exposed part I also joined in sharing in the sucking. We finally stopped playing and went to our king sized bed where Barb peeled off our briefs, she got in bed between us and we started a weekend of incredible sucking and fucking. I told Billy "Don't be shy, just ask for anything he wanted to try". While he was fucking her missionary he told me to kneel beside them and they took turns sucking my cock & balls then we switched and we did the same to him. I don't remember how many times we all came that weekend, I know I ate a gallon of cum from her slit (his & mine) and cleaned that BIG cock many times. He did the same and had all of his fantasies realized, our cocks were sore and hers pussy as red and swollen as I've ever seen it. I took a pic of him and his big cock and asked if he minded if I showed it and he said "go ahead, good advertising". Needless to say, we plan on seeing him a lot more.P0005.jpg

I never have sucked her bull but have cleaned her pussy of his cum many times, it is an activity that we both REALLY enjoy. It is the combination of the physical act and the mental act as well. I don't consider myself gay or even bi but if my wife wanted me to suck her bull, I would probably do it

Hey Wifelust63, like you, we are always on the hunt for men & teen boys to suck and fuck. We are 25 & 24 and she especially likes to break in teen boys and she recently met a new one on a swingers website. This guy is 18, British, going to a local university and was bi curious so wanted to meet a M/F couple. We both spoke with him a couple of times, liked what we heard, and invited him over for the weekend. He confessed his only experience was feeling up girlfriends and jerking off with buddies and I told him that was all soon to change. I picked him up and brought him to our place and after a few drinks and chatting Barb excused herself and left the room only to return totally naked and I thought Billy's eyes were going to pop out. She went over and sat next to him and started kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt. I stripped down to my white briefs and sat on the other side of Billy and while they were swallowing tongue and he molested her tits I unbuckled his jeans, pulled down the zipper and he lifted his ass and I slid his jeans off. He also had white Jockey briefs on and I swear he was hard and at least 4" of cock was sticking out over the waistband of his briefs. They stopped kissing and when Barb saw that cock she was down licking and sucking the exposed part I also joined in sharing in the sucking. We finally stopped playing and went to our king sized bed where Barb peeled off our briefs, she got in bed between us and we started a weekend of incredible sucking and fucking. I told Billy "Don't be shy, just ask for anything he wanted to try". While he was fucking her missionary he told me to kneel beside them and they took turns sucking my cock & balls then we switched and we did the same to him. I don't remember how many times we all came that weekend, I know I ate a gallon of cum from her slit (his & mine) and cleaned that BIG cock many times. He did the same and had all of his fantasies realized, our cocks were sore and hers pussy as red and swollen as I've ever seen it. I took a pic of him and his big cock and asked if he minded if I showed it and he said "go ahead, good advertising". Needless to say, we plan on seeing him a lot more.View attachment 125289
Wow. That’s a good selling point.