I cannot ******** fiance off.

Amber Black

Female
Sep 6, 2018
NC
No matter what I do, he likes it. He kicked a guy out of one of our rental properties, and they got in a fight. Yesterday, he came by and I was in the mood, and I gave him head in my and my fiances room. He got hard when I swallowed, and said "I want to fuck you so bad." While fucking me he said "Am I bigger than your fiance?" YUP! He fucked me 3 times making me say, My fiance had a small cock, I swear I will fuck you anytime anywhere" My horny ass said it. I was like "FUCK MY FIANCE, FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG ASS COCK" He bragged to my fiance about it, and when he got home, he ripped my clothes off and was licking my ass and pussy. "Did you fuck Shawn?" "no I said" "If he came here with a hard cock, you better have helped him" Three fingers in me, he said "you are loose. Is he tight?" "Yes", I said moaning. Shawn took pics and sent him and he put them on the 70in screen and made me watch and tell him details. Like That I gagged, and I came 3x sucking it. Also He asked how many times and how much he came in me. 3 times, and a lot! "You are not on birth control. u little whore" "I don't care. he made me wet, and had a big cock" My fiance lost his mind and fucked me so hard. Then he came in me too. He then stuck his tongue in my mouth. He said "Thats my girl. He says you said you would fuck him anytime." "yes, but he wants me to not tell you." "You better give me every detail and pictures if you can" WHY is he like that. Is it normal?
Here are a couple pics his friend took.

Attachments

• 100_4484.JPG
    100_4484.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Em fucking Shawn while roomie takes pic.jpg
    Em fucking Shawn while roomie takes pic.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 69
No matter what I do, he likes it. He kicked a guy out of one of our rental properties, and they got in a fight. Yesterday, he came by and I was in the mood, and I gave him head in my and my fiances room. He got hard when I swallowed, and said "I want to fuck you so bad." While fucking me he said "Am I bigger than your fiance?" YUP! He fucked me 3 times making me say, My fiance had a small cock, I swear I will fuck you anytime anywhere" My horny ass said it. I was like "FUCK MY FIANCE, FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG ASS COCK" He bragged to my fiance about it, and when he got home, he ripped my clothes off and was licking my ass and pussy. "Did you fuck Shawn?" "no I said" "If he came here with a hard cock, you better have helped him" Three fingers in me, he said "you are loose. Is he tight?" "Yes", I said moaning. Shawn took pics and sent him and he put them on the 70in screen and made me watch and tell him details. Like That I gagged, and I came 3x sucking it. Also He asked how many times and how much he came in me. 3 times, and a lot! "You are not on birth control. u little whore" "I don't care. he made me wet, and had a big cock" My fiance lost his mind and fucked me so hard. Then he came in me too. He then stuck his tongue in my mouth. He said "Thats my girl. He says you said you would fuck him anytime." "yes, but he wants me to not tell you." "You better give me every detail and pictures if you can" WHY is he like that. Is it normal?
Here are a couple pics his friend took.
Interesting. My Wife also cums very intensely when sucking cocks.

Reactions: Myhotwife