I didn't even know i was being cuckolded.

Many years ago i lived with my then long term Girlfriend. We had been together a few years and she had a great body, good looking and the sex was pretty good as well.
She always had an odd streak though and had mood swings and could be bossy and liked her own way. She would always dress hot when she went out. She had a bit of a rock chick vibe, leather, pvc and thigh boots etc.
I was a lot more naive back then and didnt think much of it when at a weekend she insisted she went out with her mates and me with mine but went to different clubs in the same town.
One instance that stands out for me now though all these years later (we are no longer together i should add) is this.
She seemed to be in a mood with me and was snapping at me for reasons i didnt know. It was late afternoon on a friday and i remember her coming into the bedroom i was in (on my computer staying out of her way). She almost casually just said "im going away for a few nights with Steve (an ex boyfriend who was still mates with her) and staying on his boat". Before i could even reply she then added "i want you fully dressed in your maids outfit by the time ive packed my bag" and went to the other bedroom.
Well me being the submissive i am and her in such a mood i was so confused at what was going on.... but 10 minutes later when she came back in i was dressed in my maids outfit. She then led me to the bathroom and said. "I want this completely spotless now get to work. I will be back in a few days".
That was it really, she was gone. I dont really remember much of her return or anything or how much longer we were together after that. All i know is i ended the relationship (not because of that). But looking back i see a huge opportunity missed there.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. April 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.