I find myself falling deeper and deeper into the cuckold lifestyle.

In the beginning, I just loved when my girl messed around with other men. But lately I've been getting more and more turned on as she does less one night stands and more meetings with a few regulars. I always lick her pussy when she comes home because it smells and tastes so good, but there hasn't been a time yet where she was full of cum. I'm starting to fantasize about cleaning her up. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper...

In the beginning, I just loved when my girl messed around with other men. But lately I've been getting more and more turned on as she does less one night stands and more meetings with a few regulars. I always lick her pussy when she comes home because it smells and tastes so good, but there hasn't been a time yet where she was full of cum. I'm starting to fantasize about cleaning her up. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper...

Doesn’t sound weird at all, really. I think that's probably just the way it is with cuckoldry. And cuckold couples seem an open -minded lot, sharp and evolved. Evolving:D I think for many couples who play together and find their footing in this, there will be an entirely natural mutual impulse to explore further, to keep trying new things and not stay the same. It’s not at all incompatible that it can still center around a wife while a husband winds up possibly being just as adventurous as she in going new, perhaps completely unanticipated places in his excitement and desire. Whatever it is it for them it should always be about growing together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toy4us
DrummerBoy take it ez! Enjoy the ride! First she messed around with other man, then she has regulars. Then she let you eat her coochie when he comes home after getting some dick that pumped her up with sperm and that was much bigger then yours.... Im sure she will have you clean her coochie fresh full of her lovers come to and in time she might demand that you clean her lovers dick to! Its all coming to you slow down and enjoy the ride lol!

Its been like that for us. She started flirting with other guys online, eventually going to swingers parties, and then fucking strangers, friends, and neighbors. Now, i barely even touch my own wife, but will eat her pussy in a heartbeat after she's been used. Im now helping her raise her bull's baby, and pretty much my wife's slave. Its been a lustful road, but many of our fantasies became realities, and hopefully will continue that way.

DrummerBoy take it ez! Enjoy the ride! First she messed around with other man, then she has regulars. Then she let you eat her coochie when he comes home after getting some dick that pumped her up with sperm and that was much bigger then yours.... Im sure she will have you clean her coochie fresh full of her lovers come to and in time she might demand that you clean her lovers dick to! Its all coming to you slow down and enjoy the ride lol!
Ha Ha! Thanks! I have been enjoying the ride very much. It's been about three years now! It just keeps getting better!

Its been like that for us. She started flirting with other guys online, eventually going to swingers parties, and then fucking strangers, friends, and neighbors. Now, i barely even touch my own wife, but will eat her pussy in a heartbeat after she's been used. Im now helping her raise her bull's baby, and pretty much my wife's slave. Its been a lustful road, but many of our fantasies became realities, and hopefully will continue that way.
That sounds incredible! Cheers to happiness!

Reactions: Nathaniel
One thing I tell people that are serious about entering this lifestyle, is that it evolves. I think that is because, as you get deeper into the lifestyle, your inhibitions fade. You will probably discover the things you don't like, but the fun part is discovering things you never thought you would like.

When we started, I never thought I would be sucking my wife's lover's cum from her pussy, or having her spit her lover's cum into my mouth. I definitely didn't think I would ever suck her lover's cock.

I never thought I would like denial, but I do. The arousal I get knowing my wife is carrying the sperm of another man, in her pussy, is so intense, I actually prefer her having sex with other men instead of me.

While in the military, a buddy of mine moved in with us. He had a huge cock and my wife loved fucking him so much, I let the two of them be exclusive for a little over a year. I could have let it go much longer, but he got transferred.

I loved knowing her pussy had adapted to his cock, and I loved knowing she preferred his cock over mine. The first time she and I had sex, after he left, it was quite obvious how anti-climatic it was for her. When I was done, we both laughed. I told her it was time to find her a new cock. She had been quite depressed because my buddy moved on, but that put a smile on her face.

I never would have thought I would love this lifestyle as much as I do, nor did my wife.

it all started when my wife teased an intern in my company, he was 10 years younger, baby's face, sexy curly hair, i realized i was just jealous but aroused when she were openly saying to him he is a handsome boy, she touched his hair, his belly ... We had many fantasies about him joining us , we thought to rent him the other room as we had no kids, and he was looking for a place to live during his internship; i know i would have been open for him to date my freshly married wife at that time, i would not have interfered between the two, and would have enjoy every bold move from my wife or him feeling comfortable with her even with me around... i know i would have been the happiest cuckold husband, we would made beautiful memories for our old days...
i would have surprised her because i am sure that i would have accepted she is flirty, shameless and hot wife... we were friends, i liked his character, look, i know i would have found them sexy together, i remember i drove and they chat, i loved it, or at home, when she touched his belly, she was flirty... never, i felt jealous ...
I had the dream of us sitting on the sofa, her laying on me and him, her head on his side of course to suck his cock while watching movies together, caressing her feet,... then go to bed, sleep with her and sometimes in the middle of the night or in the morning, she kindly whisper in my ear if she can join him, of course, i would never say no, i love she leave my bed to walk to him, in night dress or naked, i would ask her leave both doors open, what a pleasure to hear your wife in the morning with her young lover, stroke my cock imagine her pleasure, then get up, prepare breakfast , then seeing you wife with loving eyes, a bit awkward but looking happy, is it not wonderful? see her lover touching her, being intimated, sharing a woman is incredibly erotic for a man