I have a fantasy to rape a hot wife!

I have not ever wanted to be "raped" or taken against my will. But, I have had fantasies of being overpowered and taken rough. I guess the closest I have come to what you are wanting is at my house one evening. We had a guy over who said he liked rough sex on his profile and I teased him. He chased me around the house, picked me up, and easily overpowered me. He got me on the floor and pulled my pants down before tearing my panties off me.

He straddled my face and shoved his penis into my mouth and had me gagging on it until he got off me and then raised my legs and gave me a very rough, hard hammering. There was not anything gentle about him, and he basically took what he wanted including sticking his penis in my ass and giving it to me hard before getting back in my vagina and blowing his load.

I enjoyed the sex a lot and being treated so rough. After he was done I was exhausted and just lay on the floor. I was very sore for a few days and had some bruises. I am glad this was consensual, but it did show me just how easily and quickly a man could overpower me if he wanted. I did fight back with this guy since that is what he wanted as a part of his fantasy at the time. But, my struggle was ineffective and only seemed to make him go rougher and to be more aggressive.

My husband took this pic of me on the floor about 45 minutes afterward.

Floor.jpg

I have not ever repeated this but two years ago my husband and boyfriend fulfilled another of my fantasies along this same line. They blindfolded me and put a collar on me along with a leash. They then had a few guys over and I had no idea who the guys are still. The guys all had turns over the course of two hours and I sucked a lot of dicks and was fucked by probably all of them. Once they were all done and the guys left, I was released and the blindfold was taken off. I was a mess and had cum in my hair, and filling my ass and pussy. It always makes me wonder when I see guys we know, wondering if they were one of the guys who had me that night.

A man thought he was raping me once but I put myself in that situation. I fulfilled my rape fantasy that night and have done so several times since. I've been lucky not to be permanently injured so far. Occasionally, my cunt overpowers my brain and I can't help myself.
can you tell us about how that happened?

Reactions: Tof82
I found the best way to do it is to go to a strange bar and be a cock tease. I find a man there with his friends and talk to him when he's alone. I strike up a conversation and at my first opportunity I start rubbing hid cock through his pants. The conversation becomes highly sexual and I ask him what he likes and I always say me to. After a time I say it's late and I need to leave. He usually thinks I mean with him and I tell him no. That usually really passes them off. After some words I leave and every so often he "sneaks" behind me. I always park my car as far away in the parking lot as I can and it must be in a poorly lit area. When I reach my car he grabs me and I end up having some of the best orgasms possible. They are always so horny and mad. They fuck me so damn hard it's unreal.

I found the best way to do it is to go to a strange bar and be a cock tease. I find a man there with his friends and talk to him when he's alone. I strike up a conversation and at my first opportunity I start rubbing hid cock through his pants. The conversation becomes highly sexual and I ask him what he likes and I always say me to. After a time I say it's late and I need to leave. He usually thinks I mean with him and I tell him no. That usually really passes them off. After some words I leave and every so often he "sneaks" behind me. I always park my car as far away in the parking lot as I can and it must be in a poorly lit area. When I reach my car he grabs me and I end up having some of the best orgasms possible. They are always so horny and mad. They fuck me so damn hard it's unreal.
This sounds amazing

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I don’t know is it weird but I want to rape someone’s wife with blackmail. Of course they should know it and it would be our common fantasy. I want to blackmail the husband and let him tie her wife to the bed with a blind fold. Wife will be unaware(just for the time, of course she should know we will do this in anytime as our common fantasy) and he will serve her to me because he is desperate. I will use his wife in-front of him and the wife probably will cry and beg to me. When I’m done with using his wife and humiliating both of them he will lick my cum from her pussy. Then I will let tell him “I will let you for the next time” . Is there anyone have this kind of fantasies? Or should I go to a doctor?
Same bro same i am looking for the same

I don’t know is it weird but I want to rape someone’s wife with blackmail. Of course they should know it and it would be our common fantasy. I want to blackmail the husband and let him tie her wife to the bed with a blind fold. Wife will be unaware(just for the time, of course she should know we will do this in anytime as our common fantasy) and he will serve her to me because he is desperate. I will use his wife in-front of him and the wife probably will cry and beg to me. When I’m done with using his wife and humiliating both of them he will lick my cum from her pussy. Then I will let tell him “I will let you for the next time” . Is there anyone have this kind of fantasies? Or should I go to a doctor?
Fantasy or desire?

Reactions: GUANXI
I have had a lot of rape fantasies. I do it to my wife.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
I would follow you out- wait till you open your door then grab you from behind, watch you struggle as I pull your clothes off and bend you over your seat. Putting my thick BWC in your tight pussy and ass till I’ve exploded in either hole I want. 😉🍆😈😋😋😋😋

I would follow you out- wait till you open your door then grab you from behind, watch you struggle as I pull your clothes off and bend you over your seat. Putting my thick BWC in your tight pussy and ass till I’ve exploded in either hole I want. 😉🍆😈😋😋😋😋
(y)(y)

I would do the same to @Janderson32151.
But i would explode multuple times and i would also tie her up etc.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckindeep