I have a fantasy to rape a hot wife!

I don’t know is it weird but I want to rape someone’s wife with blackmail. Of course they should know it and it would be our common fantasy. I want to blackmail the husband and let him tie her wife to the bed with a blind fold. Wife will be unaware(just for the time, of course she should know we will do this in anytime as our common fantasy) and he will serve her to me because he is desperate. I will use his wife in-front of him and the wife probably will cry and beg to me. When I’m done with using his wife and humiliating both of them he will lick my cum from her pussy. Then I will let tell him “I will let you for the next time” . Is there anyone have this kind of fantasies? Or should I go to a doctor?
Yes please

Very few if any fantasize about the kind of criminal rape usually what they are thinking is being taken by someone.
Every woman has rape fantasies.. (several that is).. but you are correct. The Fantasy is not one of criminal hurting her but of control (her having no control or say as to what he is doing to her). Studies say this is a defense mechanism that justifies her being totally submissive and act out slutty or whore fantasies without having to be accountable for her sexual act. She is taken and forced to due lude acts and have rough forced (not violence) sex with someone she does not know (but has a strong attraction too) or someone she knows but is not sexually involved with. Psychological surveys and like studies have shown this type of rape fantasy to be the #1 fantasy of all women all ages, especially older women. However, with society today, it is nearly impossible to live out these daydreams as men are destroyed without any due process by the mere mention of being involved in raping a woman.

I was at a party with my wife and I got drunk and passed out. My wife told me days latter she thinks someone spiked her drink and drugged her. She described being in a semi aware state being violated by the whole party. The best she recalled was when 2 got done another 2 took their place. When the last guy got done the first 2 were ready to go again and this went on till the early morning. She remembered the woman there egging on the men to do perverted stuff to her while they filmed it on their phones. She told me she was semi aware but could not talk or communicate. When I woke up I found my wife in a bed room alone crying balled up in a corner and her make up a mess. My wife spent the next 20 hours shitting cum out of her. It took a couple days latter for her to tell me what happened. Thank god my wife had her tubes tied or I would be taking care of a bastard child. My wife dont know it but I jerk off to my own version in my head to what those guys and girls did to her.
Guess what.. Your drink was spiked too and it is no coincidence that you passed out. You and your wife were set up to be the party entertainment and sounds like the women were in on the action. I find it hard to believe that there was not one woman at the party that didnt at some point ask your wife if she was doing ok or having any pain from a massive gangbang. Even if the women were told that this was planned and your wife was a willing participant, Women just dont let this level of sex go without checking on the "center of Attention" once in a while. Less concerning is not one man there checked to see if she was doing ok.

On the other hand, There is the strong possibility that your wife did arrange this to happen. Then she used the victim card to justify what had happened. This happens all the time as women cry rape when they want to hide the shame of the aftermath. Not saying that women dont get raped, just saying that the statics show there are more false claims of rape than actual violent rape. In the first case, women should own up to what really happened. In the second case, the people committing the act should be subject to the same treatment and then castrated. My opinion mixed with the facts.