I have a fantasy to rape a hot wife!

GUANXI

Male
From
Germany
Mar 22, 2022
Frankfurt, Germany
I don’t know is it weird but I want to rape someone’s wife with blackmail. Of course they should know it and it would be our common fantasy. I want to blackmail the husband and let him tie her wife to the bed with a blind fold. Wife will be unaware(just for the time, of course she should know we will do this in anytime as our common fantasy) and he will serve her to me because he is desperate. I will use his wife in-front of him and the wife probably will cry and beg to me. When I’m done with using his wife and humiliating both of them he will lick my cum from her pussy. Then I will let tell him “I will let you for the next time” . Is there anyone have this kind of fantasies? Or should I go to a doctor?

I don’t know is it weird but I want to rape someone’s wife with blackmail. Of course they should know it and it would be our common fantasy. I want to blackmail the husband and let him tie her wife to the bed with a blind fold. Wife will be unaware(just for the time, of course she should know we will do this in anytime as our common fantasy) and he will serve her to me because he is desperate. I will use his wife in-front of him and the wife probably will cry and beg to me. When I’m done with using his wife and humiliating both of them he will lick my cum from her pussy. Then I will let tell him “I will let you for the next time” . Is there anyone have this kind of fantasies? Or should I go to a doctor?
No doctor, my wife always had rape fantasy’s . Wish we could have met someone like you then . She always enjoyed rough sex with guys outside our marriage. Never found the right guy to rape her . She was once blindfolded and fucked by a group of guys at a local hotel but it didn’t sooth thé fettish she had , though I found it very hot afterwards when sometimes some of them join us for a drink without her knowing that she sucked and fucked the guy . A few if them did her afterwards without her knowing she did them before .

My exgf had the same fantasies and even went to the point of walking in VERY dubious areas dressed in short skirts and flimsy tops. A friend saw her and called me to pick her up because she looked drunk, but when I did she told me she was just trying to live out her fantasy. To cut a long story short I ended up setting her up without her knowing and it worked perfectly, I have commented about it in another thread on this site. The point is that yes, there are many wives out there that fantasise about being raped or rough group sex, but finding them is not easy

We have a fantasy of getting her raped. We're also in Germany.

My exgf had the same fantasies and even went to the point of walking in VERY dubious areas dressed in short skirts and flimsy tops. A friend saw her and called me to pick her up because she looked drunk, but when I did she told me she was just trying to live out her fantasy. To cut a long story short I ended up setting her up without her knowing and it worked perfectly, I have commented about it in another thread on this site. The point is that yes, there are many wives out there that fantasise about being raped or rough group sex, but finding them is not easy
Thanks for the comment, how do you feel when she comes home raped?

Yes please

bring it on honey

Attachments

• horse-pillory-with-stock.png
    horse-pillory-with-stock.png
    251.5 KB · Views: 84
Can you share the link to that comment? Would love to read it!

I don’t know is it weird but I want to rape someone’s wife with blackmail. Of course they should know it and it would be our common fantasy. I want to blackmail the husband and let him tie her wife to the bed with a blind fold. Wife will be unaware(just for the time, of course she should know we will do this in anytime as our common fantasy) and he will serve her to me because he is desperate. I will use his wife in-front of him and the wife probably will cry and beg to me. When I’m done with using his wife and humiliating both of them he will lick my cum from her pussy. Then I will let tell him “I will let you for the next time” . Is there anyone have this kind of fantasies? Or should I go to a doctor?I
I find this difficult, rape is violence inflicted without the consent of its victim it does nothing for me and never will horrendous.